Roseanne Barr has announced on Twitter that she is ready to have her first television interview since ABC's cancellation of "Roseanne" in May.

ADVERTISEMENT
"To my wonderful fans who I treasure and love-who have carried me these past weeks when I was 2 weak 2 carry myself: I will be doing a TV interview this week. I'll tell u about it tomorrow!" she tweeted Sunday.

Barr did not release any further details concerning the interview.

ABC canceled its successful revival of "Roseanne" after Barr compared Valerie Jarrett, an African-American former adviser to then-President Barack Obama, to the film "Planet of the Apes" in a tweet.

Barr also posted on Sunday a selfie of herself debuting her new blonde hair.

"New hair!" she said.

ABC recently announced a "Roseanne" spinoff without Barr titled "The Conners" that will debut in the fall and star original cast members John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Lecy Goranson and Michael Fishman.

"I regret the circumstances that have caused me to be removed from Roseanne," Barr previously said in a statement about the spinoff.

FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
"I agreed to the settlement in order that 200 jobs of beloved cast and crew could be saved, and I wish the best for everyone involved."

Photo credit: Roseanne / ABC