Nanny 911 has reportedly found a new home to help tame unruly children. Full Story
The Fox network is gearing up for "Marriage 911," a TV special built around a family that proved too much for the nanny in "Nanny 911."
Just as with this summer's Trading Spouses/Wife Swap controversy, Fox again beat ABC to the airwaves with its Nanny 911 child rearing knockoff of ABC's upcoming Supernanny. And once again, it looks like the decision appears to have paid off for Fox.
It looks like another Fox copycat of an upcoming ABC reality series will once again beat the ABC series that inspired it to the airwaves. Fox has announced that Nanny 911, the "nanny to the rescue" series that it picked up after losing out to ABC in the bidding for the American rights to Britain's Supernanny series, will premiere Wednesday, November 3 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate
- Jason Hoppy "exploring legal options" after Bethenny Frankel's candid interview
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules reportedly pitching reality show set on his farm with Whitney Bischoff
- Rob Kardashian reportedly bitter, depressed and rejects family interventions
- 'The Voice' coaches send three artists into the "Live Playoffs" and Pharrell Williams uses his only "Steal"
- Exclusive: Max Dawson talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- Farrah Abraham reveals plans to become a plastic surgeon
- Holly Madison reveals she contemplated suicide while living in 'Playboy' Mansion
- Kelly Osbourne reveals she has the BRCA1 "cancer gene," praises Angelina Jolie
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael "Mac" Cerussi III
- Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"
- Former 'Survivor' castaway J'Tia Taylor ties the knot at a zoo
- 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec on Kym Johnson chemistry: It's not for publicity
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good show