Rob And Amber Get Married
CBS confirmed Tuesday that it will air Rob and Amber Get Married, a two-hour special broadcast of the wedding of Survivor and The Amazing Race couple Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich, on Tuesday, May 24 at 9PM ET/PT. As Reality TV World first reported last Friday, the couple tied the knot during a "secret" ceremony in the Bahamas on Saturday, April 16. Full Story
They placed first and second on Survivor: All Stars. They are one of the final five teams in The Amazing Race 7. And now, according to press reports, their wedding will take on what's become reality TV's biggest annual event of the year: the American Idol finale.
The Boston Herald reports that Survivor: All-Stars winner Amber Brkich and her fiance, runner-up "Boston Rob" Mariano, who became engaged during the show's live finale, have continued to negotiate with a couple of TV networks to have their wedding televised "sometime next year."
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Bruce Jenner announces and explains desire to live as a woman
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Merica tribe votes off former No Collar Jenn Brown
- Derek Hough may not be able to perform on 'Dancing with the Stars' again this season due to injuries
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Rumer Willis: My mom dating Ashton Kutcher was "definitely weird for a minute"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: The competition has proven to me that I am good enough
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 2)
- Kylie Jenner responds to dangerous lip challenge on Twitter: I am not encouraging this!
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald hint they may be expecting twins
- Bruce Jenner photographed wearing floor-length maxi dress outside Malibu home
- 'Eric & Jessie: Game On' stars Eric Decker and wife Jessie Decker reveal they're expecting a boy
- 'The Voice' cuts two artists and narrows eighth-season competition to Top 8
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' Olympians and dating couple Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk (Part 1)
- Gwen Stefani, Usher and Cee Lo Green are coming back to 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough visits ER after suffering injuries during rehearsal