Maybe the solution to the dearth of romance in reality-dating shows is simply to let the women pick their potential husbands, instead of vice versa. Full Story
After Lisa Shannon and Hank Stepleton chose NOT to get married in the finale of CBS's Cupid, thereby passing up a chance at winning $1 million, many viewers probably assumed that their days as a couple were numbered. Not true.
"The Way They Were," our episode summary of the finale, Episode 11, of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The idea was good -- offer a $1 million cash prize so that CBS's Cupid would end with a wedding, not with a short-lived romance like most other dating reality shows. So what went wrong?
Lisa Shannon may not have gotten a marriage proposal or the $1 million dowry, but she still got Hank (while the infamous Robert finished as runner-up) and Cupid's largest audience and highest ratings in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and key women demographics, according to Nielsen preliminary affiliate based ratings for Tuesday, Sept. 16.
Lisa Shannon made it clear to America who her choice for a husband is, but does America believe that he is the best person for her? Find out who America selects for her, on the series finale of "Cupid," tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 16 (9-10 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.
"Fantasy Time. Fantasy Worlds." That's not just a description of the place in which Lisa Shannon finds herself on her last four dates in CBS's Cupid; it's also the name of Swami's episode summary for Episode 10, which has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Sideshow Extravaganza," our episode summary for Episode 9 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Everyone Loves Lisa," our episode summary for Episode 8 of CBS's Cupid, written by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Snow White and the Seven (Media) Ho’s," our episode summary for Episode 7 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Night of the Living Dead," our episode summary for Episode 6 of CBS's Cupid, written by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for CBS's dating show Cupid, Episode 5, "Ten Little Indians," authored by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Let this be a lesson all the other men competing on CBS' "Cupid" program -- whatever you do, don't piss off the waitstaff and bartenders of America. During last night's live broadcast, Rob Wiles, the sales representative from Hermosa Beach, CA became the first suitor to be voted-off "Cupid" after receiving the fewest votes from telephone and text messaging viewers.
Our episode summary for CBS's dating show Cupid, Episode 4, "Cupid, Rhymes with Stupid," authored by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe sends four guys packing, Brady Toops quits to find Britt Nilsson
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Rumer Willis and professional partner Val Chmerkovskiy champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Sawyer Fredericks eighth-season champion
- 'The Bachelorette's drunk and inappropriate suitor Ryan McDill is Nikki Ferrell's ex-boyfriend!
- 'American Idol' runner-up Clark Beckham: I'm in a relationship
- 'American Idol' winner Nick Fradiani: I will put my input into everything going forward
- 'The Voice' finalists each perform an original song, all four artists stun the coaches
- 'The Bachelorette' premiere ends with Ryan M. going home and guys voting for Britt Nilsson or Kaitlyn Bristowe
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and Riker Lynch heading into finale