Maybe the solution to the dearth of romance in reality-dating shows is simply to let the women pick their potential husbands, instead of vice versa. Full Story
After Lisa Shannon and Hank Stepleton chose NOT to get married in the finale of CBS's Cupid, thereby passing up a chance at winning $1 million, many viewers probably assumed that their days as a couple were numbered. Not true.
"The Way They Were," our episode summary of the finale, Episode 11, of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The idea was good -- offer a $1 million cash prize so that CBS's Cupid would end with a wedding, not with a short-lived romance like most other dating reality shows. So what went wrong?
Lisa Shannon may not have gotten a marriage proposal or the $1 million dowry, but she still got Hank (while the infamous Robert finished as runner-up) and Cupid's largest audience and highest ratings in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and key women demographics, according to Nielsen preliminary affiliate based ratings for Tuesday, Sept. 16.
Lisa Shannon made it clear to America who her choice for a husband is, but does America believe that he is the best person for her? Find out who America selects for her, on the series finale of "Cupid," tonight, Tuesday, Sept. 16 (9-10 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.
"Fantasy Time. Fantasy Worlds." That's not just a description of the place in which Lisa Shannon finds herself on her last four dates in CBS's Cupid; it's also the name of Swami's episode summary for Episode 10, which has now been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Sideshow Extravaganza," our episode summary for Episode 9 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Everyone Loves Lisa," our episode summary for Episode 8 of CBS's Cupid, written by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Snow White and the Seven (Media) Ho’s," our episode summary for Episode 7 of CBS's Cupid, written by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Night of the Living Dead," our episode summary for Episode 6 of CBS's Cupid, written by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for CBS's dating show Cupid, Episode 5, "Ten Little Indians," authored by Schnookie Palookie, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Let this be a lesson all the other men competing on CBS' "Cupid" program -- whatever you do, don't piss off the waitstaff and bartenders of America. During last night's live broadcast, Rob Wiles, the sales representative from Hermosa Beach, CA became the first suitor to be voted-off "Cupid" after receiving the fewest votes from telephone and text messaging viewers.
Our episode summary for CBS's dating show Cupid, Episode 4, "Cupid, Rhymes with Stupid," authored by Swami, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Winnie Mandela' film to be released this fall
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: There's a lot of guy drama, and you'll see my brother again
- Keith Urban: I would like to return as a judge for 'American Idol's thirteenth season
- Sherri Biethman talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'The Voice' host Carson Daly confirms Christina Aguilera returning as coach
- 'American Idol' finalists Candice Glover and Kree Harrison vie for twelfth-season title
- Jennifer Lopez: "I don't know" whether I'll return to 'American Idol' as a judge
- Nicki Minaj reportedly definitely not returning as 'American Idol' judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: It was incredibly emotional and really surprising
- Angie Miller: "I didn't want to dwell on how sad I was" about my 'American Idol' ouster
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water's format twist confirmed by CBS