My Fair Brady
U.S. actor Christopher Knight, aka Peter Brady on the 1970s series "The Brady Bunch," and his wife, model Adrianne Curry, are separating, their manager said. Full Story
Christopher Knight is disappointed and Adrianne Curry feels her husband was disrespected last week by Florence Henderson when she claimed the My Fair Brady lovebirds were pushed into getting engaged by VH1.
Florence Henderson claims VH1 tried to strong-arm My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry into getting engaged.
VH1 has announced My Fair Brady... Maybe Baby? -- the third season of its My Fair Brady reality series that hasn't aired a new episode in over a year -- will premiere on Sunday, January 20 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
WE tv has announced it will air Chris and Adrianne Do Russia, a two-hour docu-reality special starring My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry as they embark on a Russian adventure, on Sunday, December 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The stars of VH1's "My Fair Brady" -- model Adrianne Curry and actor Christopher Knight -- have tied the knot in Joliet, Ill.
The May-December romance of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Next Top Model" Adrianne Curry is entering a new phase.
The romantic adventures of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry will continue a second season on VH1.
VH1's latest reality show lets viewers into the not-so-private lives of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and his model girlfriend, Adrianne Curry.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts