My Fair Brady
U.S. actor Christopher Knight, aka Peter Brady on the 1970s series "The Brady Bunch," and his wife, model Adrianne Curry, are separating, their manager said. Full Story
Christopher Knight is disappointed and Adrianne Curry feels her husband was disrespected last week by Florence Henderson when she claimed the My Fair Brady lovebirds were pushed into getting engaged by VH1.
Florence Henderson claims VH1 tried to strong-arm My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry into getting engaged.
VH1 has announced My Fair Brady... Maybe Baby? -- the third season of its My Fair Brady reality series that hasn't aired a new episode in over a year -- will premiere on Sunday, January 20 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
WE tv has announced it will air Chris and Adrianne Do Russia, a two-hour docu-reality special starring My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry as they embark on a Russian adventure, on Sunday, December 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The stars of VH1's "My Fair Brady" -- model Adrianne Curry and actor Christopher Knight -- have tied the knot in Joliet, Ill.
The May-December romance of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Next Top Model" Adrianne Curry is entering a new phase.
The romantic adventures of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry will continue a second season on VH1.
VH1's latest reality show lets viewers into the not-so-private lives of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and his model girlfriend, Adrianne Curry.
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Why did 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox