This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Josh Murray's outburst feels reasonable to me
- JoJo Fletcher celebrates Jordan Rodgers' 28th birthday with a hike in Chico and cute Instagram display
- Blac Chyna: I'm a mom, a businesswoman, a growing being -- not a "stripper ho"
- 'The Bachelor' franchise alums react to news Nick Viall is the next leading man, including rival Josh Murray!
- Rob Kardashian: Blac Chyna got me through my darkest times, I skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding because I was so ashamed of my weight
- 'Finding Prince Charming's star Robert Sepulveda Jr. defends his male escort past
- Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' star makes "so much sense" -- Chris Harrison explains the surprise decision!
- Jacqueline Laurita becomes a grandma -- daughter Ashlee Holmes has her first child
- Grace VanderWaal wows judges for a third time on 'America's Got Talent'
- Courtney Stodden credits lifelike doll for helping her deal with miscarriage
- Jared Haibon and Caila Quinn split after 'Bachelor in Paradise,' she all but confirms Ashley Iaconetti is to blame
- Gisele Bundchen tops highest earning models list as Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid leap into top five
- Nick Viall declared new 'The Bachelor' star in shocking 'After Paradise' announcement
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' recap: Shushanna Mkrtychyan and Lauren Himle arrive, Jared Haibon leaves with Caila Quinn
- Jennifer Saviano, 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray discuss life after filming -- When did Josh move in? How about her kids?
- JoJo Fletcher reportedly "devastated" and questioning Jordan Rodgers relationship after ex Brittany Farrar's cheating claims
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Jared Haibon, Caila Quinn, Wells Adams, Paul Scheer and Flula Borg
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I don't think 'Dancing with the Stars' producers favor Derek Hough anymore
- Katharine McPhee: The Kardashian family are "deep thinking, feeling people"
- Josh Murray claims he doesn't moan and blames 'Bachelor in Paradise' editing, but Amanda Stanton says that's fiction -- "He does"
- Blac Chyna poses nude for 'Paper' magazine
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 cast officially announced by ABC
- Tiara Soleim -- 9 things to know about the 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelorette