This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word
- Exclusive: Caleb Reynolds talks 'Survivor' -- Brad Culpepper was scared to have another alpha male in his tribe
- 'America's Got Talent' and 'American Ninja Warrior' season premiere dates announced by NBC
- 'Survivor: South Pacific' castaway Mikayla Wingle marries fiance Michael Stapf in New Orleans wedding