This hasn't been the best few months for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett. First NBC pulled the second season of his The Restaurant series off the schedule and later burned off the remaining episodes on Saturday nights. Now Fox has announced that it's apparently so anxious to get his extremely disappointing The Casino series off the its airwaves that the show will air twice weekly for the duration of its thirteen episode run. Full Story
"Once More Into the Breach," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Fishercat, is now available.
"The Reality Channel," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by cqvenus, is now available.
"You Gotta Know When to Fold ‘Em," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by sablebunny, is now available.
"No Mickey Mouse, We Got Beat by the House," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Bucky Katt, is now available.
"Young, Blonde and Stupid," or "Who I did on my summer vacation," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by wildchickenhunter, is now available.
"Bend, Fold, Spindle, Burnettilate," our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by Estee, is now available.
"Betting On The House," our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's The Casino series, written by anotherkim, is now available.
From its inception FOX's The Casino series has been compared to producer Mark Burnett's previous non-elimination business startup show, NBC's The Restaurant. And now The Casino apparently has something else in common with The Restaurant -- low ratings.
The only thing that's certain in television scheduling is this: nothing stays the same for very long.
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg