The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad contestant Ed Swiderski has finally found the woman who makes him want to settle down. Full Story
Former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad cast member Erica Rose is expecting a baby with boyfriend Galen Gentry.
Chris Bukowski describes personal demons and life-changing struggle as reasons for 'Bachelor' retirement
Chris Bukowski announced his retirement from The Bachelor franchise on After Paradise on Monday night, and he's released a lengthy letter deemed "the most honest thing I've ever written" to better explain his decision.
Kiptyn Locke, a former The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad contestant, has become a father.
Gia Allemand's boyfriend Ryan Anderson shares chilling details and emotional journey of losing the reality TV star to suicide
Ryan Anderson, the boyfriend of the late Gia Allemand, only made a few brief statements following her tragic suicide in August 2013, but now he's sharing the intimate details of what happened that night and how he handled her passing going forward.
The last and final Bachelor in Paradise cast member has been revealed.
Two more Bachelor in Paradise cast members have apparently been leaked.
Michael Stagliano is now a married man.
'The Bachelorette' party crasher Chris Bukowski: I thought I'd hit it off with Andi Dorfman, there was no turning back
Chris Bukowski isn't being shy when it comes to talking about his party-crashing attempt during Monday night's premiere of The Bachelorette's tenth season starring Andi Dorfman.
Bachelor Pad will not be returning to ABC this summer, but only because the reality dating competition is coming back as something else.
Elizabeth Kitt and Ty Brown have tied the knot.
The Bachelor paid tribute to former cast member Gia Allemand, who committed suicide in August at age 29, during Sunday night's The Bachelor: Countdown to Juan Pablo special on ABC.
Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Elizabeth Kitt and 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Ty Brown get engaged
The Bachelor franchise has sparked yet another love match.
Jackie Gordon is officially a married woman.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out