Ready for Love
Eva Longoria and Ernesto Arguello are reportedly both back on the market. Full Story
Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher's protective brother Ben Patton probably shouldn't be quick to judge her appearance on The Bachelor and ability to fall in love quickly because he's been there, done that.
Shandi Finnessey, whom former Ready for Love bachelor Ernesto Arguello selected at the end of his journey on the show, apparently has no problem with Arguello currently dating show producer Eva Longoria.
Eva Longoria and former Ready for Love bachelor Ernesto Arguello are dating officially.
Ready for Love bachelors Tim Lopez, Ernesto Arguello and Ben Patton each eliminated one of their eight remaining bachelorettes during Tuesday night's third episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
Eva Longoria, the producer behind NBC's Ready for Love, has denied that she's dating Ernesto Arguello, one of the show's three eligible bachelors.
Ready for Love has been dumped after two dates.
Ready for Love bachelors Ernesto Arguello and Ben Patton both narrowed their love searches to eight bachelorettes during Tuesday night's second episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
Ready for Love bachelor Tim Lopez narrowed his search for love down to eight bachelorettes during Tuesday night's premiere episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
Benjamin "Ben" Patton, Tim Lopez and Ernesto Arguello discuss dating on Ready for Love, how Tim's band members felt about his decision to search for love on TV, and what made their journey a bit easier.
Ready for Love's Benjamin "Ben" Patton, Tim Lopez and Ernesto Arguello talk about how they were cast on the show -- and reveal which former The Bachelor star surprisingly gave one of them advice on reality dating.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 36 women who will be competing to potentially win the hearts of three bachelors on Ready for Love.
Ready for Love's premiere will be getting an extra promotional push from The Voice.
Eva Longoria is apparently "ready for love" again, as she and Mark Sanchez are no more.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments