NBC's parent company Comcast has put the kibosh on an episode of the U.S. network's show "Fear Factor" showing contestants drinking donkey urine and semen. Full Story
Fear Factor is bringing back the fright just in time for the holidays.
Joe Rogan will be reprising his role as host for NBC's upcoming Fear Factor revival.
NBC is reviving Fear Factor, the reality game show which aired on the network for five years beginning in 2001.
Joe Rogan claims he hosted Fear Factor simply to scare-up some cash.
"So Long, Farewell, Goodbye (We'll Miss You)," our episode summary for the one hundred and thirty-second episode of Fear Factor, the third episode of the show's three-part Reality Stars Fear Factor competition, written by Estee, is now available.
" In Which Jon Keeps Breathing, But Only For A Little While," our episode summary for the one hundred and thirty-first episode of Fear Factor, the second episode of the show's three-part Reality Stars Fear Factor competition, written by Estee, is now available.
"Seven Seconds," our episode summary for the one hundred and thirtieth episode of Fear Factor, the first episode of the show's three-part Reality Stars Fear Factor competition, written by Estee, is now available.
NBC has announced that Fear Factor, originally scheduled to return to the airwaves on June 6, will now return to the network's schedule on Tuesday, June 13 at 8PM ET/PT. An encore episode of Last Comic Standing 4's open auditions, originally broadcast last night, will fill Fear Factor's June 6 time period.
NBC has announced that Fear Factor, pulled from the airwaves after an unsuccessful relaunch attempt this past winter, will return to the airwaves with thirteen all-new episodes beginning Tuesday, June 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced that Fear Factor will end its fall hiatus and return to the network's regular programming lineup beginning December 6. Fear Factor will take over the Tuesday 8PM ET/PT time period that is presently occupied by The Biggest Loser, the weight loss reality show that is currently midway through the broadcast of its second season.
NBC announced Monday that as part of what it emphasized was a plan to launch new programming throughout the September-May season, Fear Factor will not be part of the network's initial 2005-2006 Fall primetime schedule. Instead, Fear Factor will be return to the network's schedule at some point later in the season.
"You Always Hurt The Ones Who Really Deserve It," our episode summary for the special Reality Stars episode of NBC's Fear Factor series, written by Estee, is now available.
NBC "Fear Factor" contestants shocked themselves as they ran through wires hooked to a California substation and alarmed utility companies across America.
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care