Love in the Wild
Michelle Sacco talks to Reality TV World about her time on Love in the Wild and reflects on some memorable moments of the season. Full Story
Benjamin Clark discusses his Love in the Wild experience and relationship with Michelle Sacco -- including what exactly went wrong in his relationship with Jenny Blatt prior to meeting the girl of his dreams.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World about her Love in the Wild victory and blossoming relationship with partner Kenneth Barrington -- including whether an engagement may be coming up for the happy couple.
Kenneth Barrington talks Love in the Wild and Yanina Beccaria -- including how the season's final adventure truly went down despite the show's creative editing.
Michelle Sacco dishes on her Love in the Wild experience -- including how she said her departure from the show was like a scene out of a "dramatic romantic movie."
Benjamin Clark opens up about his Love in the Wild experience and what went down with partner Michelle Sacco once the couple got home and tried to make their relationship work.
Kenneth Barrington talks about his Love in the Wild experience and how incredible his current relationship with Yanina Beccaria happens to be.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World in an exclusive interview about her time on Love in the Wild and her relationship, or lack there of, with partner Kenneth Barrington.
"Chase" Aaron Chase opens up about his time on Love in the Wild and getting so close to the end -- including which girl he thought was too "emotionally demanding" for his style.
Love in the Wild crowned Kenneth Barrington and Yanina Beccaria its second-season champions during Tuesday night's finale of the NBC reality dating series, which featured singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
Summer Mack concludes her 'Love in the Wild' discussion just in time for viewers to enjoy the show's second-season finale tonight on NBC.
"Chase" Aaron Chase discusses his time on Love in the Wild and his relationship with Summer -- including whether he admitted the couple is in love with each other.
Summer Mack dishes on the status of her relationship with "Chase" Aaron Chase now and opens up about the time she spent on Love in the Wild.
Love in the Wild eliminated Summer Mack and her partner "Chase" Aaron Chase and determined its Final 2 couples during Tuesday night's penultimate episode of the second season of the NBC reality dating series, which features singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
- 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dead at age 32 after losing cancer battle
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay eliminates Ashley Sherman from the Red Team
- Teresa Giudice reportedly searching for new lawyer to help her appeal 15-month jail sentence
- Kendra Wilkinson reportedly reconsidering divorce from Hank Baskett after audio recording with transgender model goes public
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks: I really didn't have any idea Apollo Nida was guilty
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice reportedly planning to tape videos for daughters to watch during jail time
- Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald files countersuit against Kesha, shooting down all abuse allegations
- 'The Voice' advances six artists to "Knockout Round" and Pharrell Williams steals one singer from "Team Gwen"
- Jenelle Evans earns academic achievement award for GPA over 3.5
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee John Rocker talks (Part 2)
- Kesha filing lawsuit against music producer Dr. Luke for allegedly abusing and assaulting her for 10 years
- 'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi and Richard Gere reportedly call it quits on their relationship
- Christina Aguilera and Pharrell Williams returning to 'The Voice' for eighth season
- 'The Voice' begins its seventh-season "Battle Round" and nine artists survive