Meet My Folks
NBC will broadcast two new “Meet My Folks” episodes in August as three women compete for former “Meet My Folks” contestant Giancarlo Maniaci on Monday, August 18 (10-11 p.m. ET) -- while three men vie for a trip to Hawaii with beautiful San Francisco 49ers cheerleader Janelle Matulich on Monday, August 25 (10-11 p.m. ET). Full Story
Next year's Paradise Hotel revival is apparently going to have plenty of reality TV company on MyNetworkTV, the new over-the-air broadcast network that Fox launched with American adaptations of foreign telenovelas shows last fall but now plans to re-focus on reality and unscripted programming.
According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s 10PM ET telecast of “Meet My Folks" scored a 4.0/11 rating in Adults 18-49 and drew 8.3 million viewers overall. The finale of the two-part Erin Schmidt swimsuit model edition tied for #1 in its timeslot in Adults 18-49 and led the hour outright among adults, men and women 18-34 and women 18-49.
Monday night's return of the NBC reality-relationship series “Meet My Folks” finished a strong #2 in its hour among adults 18-49 and grabbed the #1 position among adults, men and women 18-34.
NBC has announced that its hit relationship series “Meet My Folks” -- originally scheduled to return on Monday, June 9 -- will now return on Monday, June 16 at 10PM ET.
NBC has announced that it's "Meet My Folks" hit relationship show will return with new episodes starting on Monday, June 9th at 10PM ET, with this season including two special two-part episodes.
According to Reuters, NBC has decided to spin an idea from an upcoming episode of Meet My Folks off into a new reality series. The new series, to be called Who Wants to Marry My Mom?, will permit the adult children of single mothers to pick a partner to share a fantasy vacation with Mom.
NBC has ordered seven additional episodes of its hit dating reality series “Meet My Folks,” it was announced today by Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment.
Our episode summary for the episode 3 of the special three part premiere of the second season of NBC's "Meet My Folks," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
NBC got a dominating time-period debut out of “Meet My Folks” last night, as the hit relationship show scored NBC’s second-highest adult 18-49 rating in the Saturday, 10-11 p.m. slot since July 13, 2002.
NBC has generated more impressive preview numbers with its returning hit series “Meet My Folks,” which last night equaled NBC’s highest non-sports adult 18-49 rating in the Tuesday 10-11 p.m. ET hour since Oct. 2, 2001. According to preliminary “fast affiliate” in-home viewing figures from Nielsen Media Research, last night’s “Meet My Folks” (5.6 rating, 14 share among adults 18-49, 10.8 million viewers overall) won its slot in virtually all key demographic categories (including a tie among women 25-54) and defeated its combined ABC-CBS competition among adults, men and women 18-34. In the key adult 18-49 race, “Folks’” margin of victory was 51 percent (5.6/14 vs. 3.7/9 for CBS’ second-place “Judging Amy”).
Our episode summary for the episode 2 of the special three part premiere of the second season of NBC's "Meet My Folks," written by AMAI, has been posted. Click here to read it.
NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks” returned to the schedule triumphantly last night in a special Monday preview that generated the network’s highest non-sports rating among adults 18-49 in the Monday 10-11 p.m. ET hour since May 3, 1999 (“Noah’s Ark, Part 2”). Although a "CSI: Miami" repeat led the 10PM hour in total viewers, “Meet My Folks” ruled the hour in virtually all key demographic categories, beating the combined ABC-CBS competition among adults 18-34 and women 18-34.
'Meet My Folks' to return on Monday, January 20th before moving to regular Saturday 10PM ET timeslot
NBC will return its hit summer reality series “Meet My Folks” with a special preview of two new episodes on Monday, Jan. 20 (9-10 p.m. ET and 10-11 p.m. ET) as part of a three-story arc that concludes with the series premiere in its regular day and time of Saturday, Jan. 25 (10-11 p.m. ET.)
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg