In the conclusion to the 2003 Australian hit turned 2004 U.S. bomb, the Chicago couple of Nicole Forslund and Steve Shepley were responsible for the highest-priced unit at the final auction sale on October 2 and therefore won Fox's The Complex: Malibu. Full Story
"SOLD To the Woman With Poor Taste in the Front Row!," our episode summary for the seventh and final episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"I Hate Barney/Rose," our episode summary for the sixth episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Recipe For Success: Outdoor Carpet and a Spa!," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
Fox's The Complex is re-learning a lesson that The Restaurant's Rocco DiSpirito already learned -- it's hard to be a success in both Australia and the U.S.
"The Flintstones Go to Las Vegas," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by StarryLuna, is now available.
"Those Classy Vertical Blinds," our episode summary for the third episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"Just Shut-up Rose!," our episode summary for the second episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Bob Vila Would Roll Over in His Grave (If He Were Dead)," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Fox's The Complex series, written by StarryLuna, is now available.
After having originally announced that its new The Complex series would air Mondays at 9PM ET/PT following its special two-hour Monday, August 30 premiere, Fox has decided to move the series to Fridays at 8PM ET/PT beginning with its Friday, September 3 second episode.
Fox has announced that The Complex: Malibu, the network's new home renovation competition series, will debut on Monday, August 30 with a special two-hour 8-10PM ET/PT premiere. Following the two-hour special, the series will air in its regular 9PM ET/PT time period beginning Monday, September 6.
Reuters reports that the sensational ratings received by an Australian condominium fix-up show, The Block, has led to the format being purchased in both the U.S. (by Fox) and the U.K. (by ITV).
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold
- Kevin Jonas and Danielle Jonas reveal sex of second baby
- 'So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation' determines the Top 10 kids
- Toni Braxton and Birdman make their debut as couple at 2016 BET Awards
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends Wells Adams and Derek Peth packing
- Candace Cameron Bure celebrates her 20th wedding anniversary
- 'Dance Moms' star Abby Lee Miller pleads guilty to bankruptcy fraud
- Khloe Kardashian's 32nd birthday celebrated with throwback pics by Kris Jenner and Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber reveals he's a fan of 'The Bachelorette' -- "don't judge me"
- Jordan Rodgers, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Alicia Blanco, 'Coupled' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Ariel Winter announces she's single with Kim Kardashian GIF
- Demi Lovato on her troubled past: "I didn't think I would make it to 21"
- 'Big Brother' reveals new 'Roadkill' competition that nominates a third houseguest for eviction each week
- Robby Hayes -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kylie Jenner surprises Ariana Grande with sold-out lip kits for her birthday