The Swan is getting a makeover. Full Story
An Army captain who served in Iraq was named Fox TV's "The Swan," but the beautification journey cost DeLisa Stiles her eight-year marriage.
The second edition of Fox's The Swan might only be premiering this evening, but that's not stopping the network from beginning the casting process for a third edition of the extreme makeover series that transforms self-described "ugly ducklings" into gorgeous beauties.
Fox has revealed the names and photos of ten of the self-proclaimed "ugly duckling" women that will be competing on the second edition of its much-criticized The Swan extreme makeover beauty pageant competition that premieres Monday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Couldn't get enough of The Swan? Well don't get too upset, because as part of last week's unveiling of its 2004-2005 schedule, FOX announced that it will air a second installment of the series as part of its fall programming slate.
FOX has announced that its new The Swan series, which had been previously announced as premiering on Monday, March 29, will now instead premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 9PM ET/PT. Beginning Monday, April 12, The Swan will air in its regular time period (Mondays, 9PM ET/PT), while the network's struggling Forever Eden series will get exiled to Thursdays beginning Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
FOX has announced that The Swan, the previously reported unscripted series that seeks to mirror the classic fairy tale and aim to transform "ugly duckling" women into "beautiful swans," will premiere on Monday, March 29 at 9 PM ET/PT.
First there was ABC's Extreme Makeover. Then this fall Bunim-Murray premiered the first daily syndicated original reality series, Starting Over. Now FOX and the producer's of American Idol have announced plans for a new unscripted series named The Swan that combines the physical makeover aspect of Extreme Makeover, the lifestyle makeover concept of Starting Over, and (dare we say it) the "beauty pageant" aspect of ABC's embarrassing Are You Hot?
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have plans to move in together
- Zac Efron discusses drug use on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' premiere
- Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan split after five years together
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy announces he's done with 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Viall interview: I only revealed I had sex with 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman because she was so cold
- 'The Bachelorette' letter: Read Nick Viall's heartfelt letter to Andi Dorfman!
- Jessica Simpson shares photo of her and CaCee Cobb's sons playing
- Nick Viall reveals 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman had sex with him after she claims she never loved him
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman accepts proposal from Josh Murray and rejects Nick Viall, devastating him
- Brody Jenner accused of being turned on by stepsister Kim Kardashian, reveals Brandon Jenner kissed her once!
- Kendall Jenner spotted dining with NBA star Chandler Parsons
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique reportedly expecting second child
- Khloe Kardashian feels "guilty" about Rob Kardashian's problems
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I'm not interested in talking about Jennifer Lopez
- Kanye West reportedly micromanages wife Kim Kardashian's entire life, turned her into his personal mannequin
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly eyeing two men in addition to Chris Soules as the show's new star
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino reaches plea deal stemming from June arrest
- Adam Levine's wife Behati Prinsloo: I have a definite plan to have children
- 'The Bachelorette' source: Andi Dorfman and her final bachelor will "definitely get married soon"
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman's runner-up reportedly begged to reunite, hoping to change her mind and propose