The Swan is getting a makeover. Full Story
An Army captain who served in Iraq was named Fox TV's "The Swan," but the beautification journey cost DeLisa Stiles her eight-year marriage.
The second edition of Fox's The Swan might only be premiering this evening, but that's not stopping the network from beginning the casting process for a third edition of the extreme makeover series that transforms self-described "ugly ducklings" into gorgeous beauties.
Fox has revealed the names and photos of ten of the self-proclaimed "ugly duckling" women that will be competing on the second edition of its much-criticized The Swan extreme makeover beauty pageant competition that premieres Monday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Couldn't get enough of The Swan? Well don't get too upset, because as part of last week's unveiling of its 2004-2005 schedule, FOX announced that it will air a second installment of the series as part of its fall programming slate.
FOX has announced that its new The Swan series, which had been previously announced as premiering on Monday, March 29, will now instead premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 9PM ET/PT. Beginning Monday, April 12, The Swan will air in its regular time period (Mondays, 9PM ET/PT), while the network's struggling Forever Eden series will get exiled to Thursdays beginning Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
FOX has announced that The Swan, the previously reported unscripted series that seeks to mirror the classic fairy tale and aim to transform "ugly duckling" women into "beautiful swans," will premiere on Monday, March 29 at 9 PM ET/PT.
First there was ABC's Extreme Makeover. Then this fall Bunim-Murray premiered the first daily syndicated original reality series, Starting Over. Now FOX and the producer's of American Idol have announced plans for a new unscripted series named The Swan that combines the physical makeover aspect of Extreme Makeover, the lifestyle makeover concept of Starting Over, and (dare we say it) the "beauty pageant" aspect of ABC's embarrassing Are You Hot?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Jennifer Lopez: I've had enough with people criticizing me for dating younger men, it's no big deal
- 'The Voice' artist Matt McAndrew stuns coach Adam Levine with his original song "Wasted Love"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Chris Soules' life on an Iowa farm becomes an issue for most of the women
- 'The Voice's Top 4 finalists each prove why they're worthy of winning
- Kris Jenner shows cleavage in Love magazine advent calendar
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: There are five bachelorettes America should watch out for...
- Melanie Brown's husband shoots down rumors he physically abused her prior to 'The X Factor U.K.' finale
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 2)