The Swan is getting a makeover. Full Story
An Army captain who served in Iraq was named Fox TV's "The Swan," but the beautification journey cost DeLisa Stiles her eight-year marriage.
The second edition of Fox's The Swan might only be premiering this evening, but that's not stopping the network from beginning the casting process for a third edition of the extreme makeover series that transforms self-described "ugly ducklings" into gorgeous beauties.
Fox has revealed the names and photos of ten of the self-proclaimed "ugly duckling" women that will be competing on the second edition of its much-criticized The Swan extreme makeover beauty pageant competition that premieres Monday, October 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Couldn't get enough of The Swan? Well don't get too upset, because as part of last week's unveiling of its 2004-2005 schedule, FOX announced that it will air a second installment of the series as part of its fall programming slate.
FOX has announced that its new The Swan series, which had been previously announced as premiering on Monday, March 29, will now instead premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 9PM ET/PT. Beginning Monday, April 12, The Swan will air in its regular time period (Mondays, 9PM ET/PT), while the network's struggling Forever Eden series will get exiled to Thursdays beginning Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
FOX has announced that The Swan, the previously reported unscripted series that seeks to mirror the classic fairy tale and aim to transform "ugly duckling" women into "beautiful swans," will premiere on Monday, March 29 at 9 PM ET/PT.
First there was ABC's Extreme Makeover. Then this fall Bunim-Murray premiered the first daily syndicated original reality series, Starting Over. Now FOX and the producer's of American Idol have announced plans for a new unscripted series named The Swan that combines the physical makeover aspect of Extreme Makeover, the lifestyle makeover concept of Starting Over, and (dare we say it) the "beauty pageant" aspect of ABC's embarrassing Are You Hot?
- Khloe Kardashian parties with James Harden on Fourth of July weekend, spotted sitting on his lap
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two nominees after Battle of the Block
- Simon Cowell's mom dies at 89, British 'The X Factor' auditions canceled
- 'Big Brother' evicts Jace Agolli from the house, determines next two HoHs
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard leave America for overseas missions trip
- Scott Disick spotted partying in Monte Carlo with other women
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him