Jon & Kate Plus 8
Former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star Jon Gosselin is reportedly seeking custody of one of his eight children with ex-wife Kate Gosselin. Full Story
Kate Gosselin and boyfriend Jeff Prescott cozied up over the weekend.
Kate Gosselin has dismissed old child abuse allegations against her.
Kate Gosselin has addressed reports she's dating philanthropic millionaire Jeff Prescott.
Kate Gosselin is single but ready to date.
The Celebrity Apprentice contestant Kate Gosselin is reportedly dating a philanthropic millionaire.
Kate Gosselin steered clear of Jon Gosselin at her recent yard sale.
Jon Gosselin has reportedly been evicted from his home and now his children have nowhere to stay overnight when they're in his custody.
Kate Gosselin clearly hasn't given up on being a reality TV star.
Kate Gosselin and her eight children returning to reality TV, to star in one-hour special this summer
Kate Gosselin and her eight children have been off reality TV for over two years, but they're reportedly not quite finished yet.
Jon Gosselin will apparently not rest when it comes to fighting for what he believes is best for his children.
Kate Gosselin has attributed her 13-year-old twin daughters Mady and Cara's awkward silence during a Thursday appearance on the Today show to stage fright.
Kate and Jon Gosselin's 13-year-old twins Mady and Cara: Our mom is "annoying" but "we're not messed up"
Kate Gosselin and ex-husband Jon Gosselin have been going back and forth in the press for months about what they believe is good for or harmful to their children, but their twin teenage girls Mady and Cara have minds of their own and are ready to express their opinions.
Jon Gosselin has summed up his thoughts on his ex-wife, the mother of his eight children and his former Jon & Kate Plus 8 co-star Kate Gosselin -- he just doesn't give a f-ck.
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's split: What happened?
- Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins: We're done with '19 Kids & Counting' "for the time being," more TLC advertisers drop out
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- 'The Bachelorette's Clint Arlis and JJ Lane not gay despite steamy "Brokeback Bachelor" promo clip
- 'The Biggest Loser' fifth-season winner Ali Vincent ties the knot
- Kylie Jenner confirms she is not pregnant!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'