Jon & Kate Plus 8
Kate Gosselin steered clear of Jon Gosselin at her recent yard sale. Full Story
Jon Gosselin has reportedly been evicted from his home and now his children have nowhere to stay overnight when they're in his custody.
Kate Gosselin clearly hasn't given up on being a reality TV star.
Kate Gosselin and her eight children returning to reality TV, to star in one-hour special this summer
Kate Gosselin and her eight children have been off reality TV for over two years, but they're reportedly not quite finished yet.
Jon Gosselin will apparently not rest when it comes to fighting for what he believes is best for his children.
Kate Gosselin has attributed her 13-year-old twin daughters Mady and Cara's awkward silence during a Thursday appearance on the Today show to stage fright.
Kate and Jon Gosselin's 13-year-old twins Mady and Cara: Our mom is "annoying" but "we're not messed up"
Kate Gosselin and ex-husband Jon Gosselin have been going back and forth in the press for months about what they believe is good for or harmful to their children, but their twin teenage girls Mady and Cara have minds of their own and are ready to express their opinions.
Jon Gosselin has summed up his thoughts on his ex-wife, the mother of his eight children and his former Jon & Kate Plus 8 co-star Kate Gosselin -- he just doesn't give a f-ck.
Kate Gosselin fires back at Jon Gosselin's "hurtful" comments: My kids don't have developmental problems
Kate Gosselin is firing back at ex-husband Jon Gosselin for publicly claiming their eight children have developmental problems as a direct result of the couple's former reality shows.
Jon Gosselin feels his former Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality series gave his eight children developmental problems.
Jon Gosselin says the lack of communication between himself and ex-wife Kate Gosselin is so severe, their eight children are being raised one way by him and a completely different way by Kate.
Kate Gosselin apparently pities her ex-husband Jon Gosselin, and in a way, feels that's evidence she still loves him in some way.
Jon Gosselin has made it very clear he wants to live a normal life away from cameras, and he's not messing around.
Jon Gosselin allegedly threatened a female photographer with a gun after she followed him onto his private property in Pennsylvania.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists