Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann
Team Bruno assumed there would be good things to come after winning ABC's Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann reality series, however the grand prize of a Hollywood Records recording contract apparently had a few catches. Full Story
Zack Wilson of ABC's "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann" will be hoofing on the big screen in "High School Musical 3," the dancer says.
Team Bruno may have lost a couple battles, but they ultimately won the war.
Team Carrie Ann member Alyssa became the fifth contestant cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live penultimate broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
Team Bruno member Tony Czar became the fourth contestant cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
Team Bruno member Charity Baroni became the third contestant cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
Corina Noelle and Maxx Reed were revealed to be the first two contestants cut from Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann during last night's live broadcast of the new ABC reality competition series.
While Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann will feature Dancing with the Stars' judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba, Inaba freely admits the new ABC reality competition series with be more akin to Fox's most popular show.
ABC has announced Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann, a new reality competition series that will follow Dancing with the Stars judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba as they lead their respective teams of singers and dancers against one another for home viewer votes, will premiere on Monday, January 7 at 8PM ET/PT.
ABC has confirmed it has changed the name of its previously announced Dance X reality competition show to Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann and announced September casting call dates and locations for the new Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba-fronted series.
Dancing with the Stars judges Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba presumably like the new name of their upcoming ABC dance-themed reality competition show.
ABC apparently can't get enough of dance-themed reality competition shows.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out