In the live finale of the TBS reality-competition show House Rules on Friday, December 19, viewers awarded Bill and Cindy Fernandez the home in Katy, Texas that they renovated during the course of the show plus an additional $50,000. Full Story
Starting Friday, October 10 at 8PM ET, home improvement gets competitive when TBS Superstation pits three teams of amateur home remodelers against each other in the new reality series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The series, which will result in one team winning the deed to the home they've renovated, is hosted by Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island.)
Daily Variety is reporting that a small New Zealand TV television production company has filed a suit in the U.S. alleging that TBS' upcoming "House Rules," scheduled to premiere on October 10, breaches the copyright of their hit New Zealand series called "Dream Home."
Count TBS Superstation as having climbed aboard the unscripted television bandwagon. According a Hollywood Reporter story, TBS Superstation is getting out of the original movie business, dismissing the division's top executives, and moving its focus onto developing original nonscripted prime-time series.
Following a national search, TBS Superstation has announced that it has selected three teams to go head-to-head on the network's upcoming unscripted competition series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The teams will each remodel a home in Houston, Texas, with one couple being chosen by viewers to win the home they've remodeled. In addition, TBS Superstation has announced Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island) as host for the series, set to premiere in October 2003.
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that TBS Superstation and Lowe's are partnering on a new primetime reality series with extensive product placement from the home-improvement retail chain.
- 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dead at age 32 after losing cancer battle
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly expecting another girl with Scott Disick
- Kesha discussed Dr. Luke abuse allegations during rehab for eating disorder, say sources
- Joan Rivers' autopsy results disclosed and cause of death finally revealed
- Exclusive: Drew Christy talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Heidi Klum and Seal finalize their divorce after more than two years apart
- Jon Gosselin gets evicted from rural home, reportedly has "nowhere to put" his eight kids
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Drew Christy, the first Hunahpu castaway to go
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay eliminates Ashley Sherman from the Red Team
- Teresa Giudice reportedly searching for new lawyer to help her appeal 15-month jail sentence
- Kendra Wilkinson reportedly reconsidering divorce from Hank Baskett after audio recording with transgender model goes public
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Phaedra Parks: I really didn't have any idea Apollo Nida was guilty
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice reportedly planning to tape videos for daughters to watch during jail time
- Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald files countersuit against Kesha, shooting down all abuse allegations
- 'The Voice' advances six artists to "Knockout Round" and Pharrell Williams steals one singer from "Team Gwen"
- Jenelle Evans earns academic achievement award for GPA over 3.5
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee John Rocker talks (Part 2)
- Kesha filing lawsuit against music producer Dr. Luke for allegedly abusing and assaulting her for 10 years
- 'Top Chef' host Padma Lakshmi and Richard Gere reportedly call it quits on their relationship
- Christina Aguilera and Pharrell Williams returning to 'The Voice' for eighth season
- 'The Voice' begins its seventh-season "Battle Round" and nine artists survive