In the live finale of the TBS reality-competition show House Rules on Friday, December 19, viewers awarded Bill and Cindy Fernandez the home in Katy, Texas that they renovated during the course of the show plus an additional $50,000. Full Story
Starting Friday, October 10 at 8PM ET, home improvement gets competitive when TBS Superstation pits three teams of amateur home remodelers against each other in the new reality series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The series, which will result in one team winning the deed to the home they've renovated, is hosted by Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island.)
Daily Variety is reporting that a small New Zealand TV television production company has filed a suit in the U.S. alleging that TBS' upcoming "House Rules," scheduled to premiere on October 10, breaches the copyright of their hit New Zealand series called "Dream Home."
Count TBS Superstation as having climbed aboard the unscripted television bandwagon. According a Hollywood Reporter story, TBS Superstation is getting out of the original movie business, dismissing the division's top executives, and moving its focus onto developing original nonscripted prime-time series.
Following a national search, TBS Superstation has announced that it has selected three teams to go head-to-head on the network's upcoming unscripted competition series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The teams will each remodel a home in Houston, Texas, with one couple being chosen by viewers to win the home they've remodeled. In addition, TBS Superstation has announced Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island) as host for the series, set to premiere in October 2003.
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that TBS Superstation and Lowe's are partnering on a new primetime reality series with extensive product placement from the home-improvement retail chain.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in Hawaii
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her about 30 years ago
- 'The Voice' eliminates Team Pharrell's Sugar Joans and Team Blake's Jessie Pitts, reveals new twist
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 3)
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Tommy Chong: I thought I had a shot to win
- Kim Kardashian: I did naked magazine photo spread to feel confident and love the photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' renewed for 22nd season on The CW