In the live finale of the TBS reality-competition show House Rules on Friday, December 19, viewers awarded Bill and Cindy Fernandez the home in Katy, Texas that they renovated during the course of the show plus an additional $50,000. Full Story
Starting Friday, October 10 at 8PM ET, home improvement gets competitive when TBS Superstation pits three teams of amateur home remodelers against each other in the new reality series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The series, which will result in one team winning the deed to the home they've renovated, is hosted by Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island.)
Daily Variety is reporting that a small New Zealand TV television production company has filed a suit in the U.S. alleging that TBS' upcoming "House Rules," scheduled to premiere on October 10, breaches the copyright of their hit New Zealand series called "Dream Home."
Count TBS Superstation as having climbed aboard the unscripted television bandwagon. According a Hollywood Reporter story, TBS Superstation is getting out of the original movie business, dismissing the division's top executives, and moving its focus onto developing original nonscripted prime-time series.
Following a national search, TBS Superstation has announced that it has selected three teams to go head-to-head on the network's upcoming unscripted competition series House Rules, presented by Lowe's. The teams will each remodel a home in Houston, Texas, with one couple being chosen by viewers to win the home they've remodeled. In addition, TBS Superstation has announced Mark L. Walberg (Temptation Island) as host for the series, set to premiere in October 2003.
The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that TBS Superstation and Lowe's are partnering on a new primetime reality series with extensive product placement from the home-improvement retail chain.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini get rear-ended by drunk driver with children in the backseat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish: I appreciate Val Chmerkovskiy's "tough love"
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson in premiere
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West hear boos at Lanvin fashion show in Paris
- 'Duck Dynasty' video game to be released by Activision
- Carrie Underwood details her pregnancy, new single 'Something in the Water'
- Kendra Wilkinson on husband Hank Baskett cheating scandal: I've come so close to divorcing him, can't live with him right now
- Randy Jackson's wife Erika Jackson files for divorce after 18 years of marriage