ABC has announced that Super-Manny, a "back-door pilot" for a male-fronted spinoff of the network's Supernanny reality show, will air on Friday, November 14 at 9PM ET/PT. Full Story
Mike Ruggles is apparently planning to prove that women aren't the only ones who can tame unruly kids.
ABC has announced Supernanny's fourth season, which will continue to follow British nanny Jo Frost as she attempts to help American parents reign in their unruly children, will premiere with back-to-back one-hour episodes on Wednesday, January 2 beginning at 9PM ET/PT.
A Detroit-area condo group has sued to oust a family featured on ABC's "Supernanny," claiming the four children are still unruly after the nanny's visit.
ABC has announced that it has given early renewals to its Supernanny and Wife Swap reality series. Both shows have received initial 2007-2008 season orders of thirteen episodes each, Daily Variety reported Friday.
A British nursery school owner may have gotten carried away in emulating the "Supernanny's" discipline methods involving a toddler and the "naughty chair."
Two Scottish parents are protesting their treatment by "Supernanny," accusing the television series of making them look bad with their children's curses.
Pediatricians and child development experts are questioning the methods used in two nanny-based television reality shows.
ABC has announced the Supernanny, its American version of the hit British reality series of the same name, will premiere January 17 at 10 PM ET/PT.
The "Great Reality-TV Robbery of 2004" at Fox continues unabated.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17