Race To The Altar
NBC's unscripted drama "Race to the Altar" will air its 2-hour series finale, Saturday, September 13th from 9-11 pm (ET). Lisa Dergan hosts the action-packed show which ultimately decides who will win the "the wedding of a lifetime" provided by world-renowned event planner Colin Cowie. Full Story
"Balls & Chains," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Entering Las Vegas," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's "Race For The Altar," authored by Kid Sauerkraut, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
NBC's new marriage-oriented reality series “Race to the Altar” struggled during its Wednesday 8PM ET July 30 premiere, drawing only 5.7 overall viewers. The sad thing is that despite the struggles, the series actually improved NBC's Wednesday 8-9 PM Adult 18-49 ratings versus the typical July performance of timeslot-predecessor “Fame.”
Wedding bells will be ringing for NBC as the network has announced that its new unscripted wedding-themed drama, “Race to the Altar,” will premiere on Wednesday, July 30 (8-9 PM ET).
NBC has announced that it's new unscripted drama “Race to the Altar” is set to begin production, Sunday, May 4, 2003. Broadcaster and model Lisa Dergan has signed on to host the eight episode series in which eight engaged couples compete in a series of mental and physical challenges designed to test the strength of their relationship. Renowned event designer Colin Cowie will lend his expertise and style to the series, planning the live fantasy wedding that will be awarded as the Grand Prize to the winning couple in the final episode.
NBC has announced that casting directors are hitting the road in March in search of engaged couples who would like to participate in NBC’s new reality series, “Race to the Altar.”
Before they exchange their vows, 16 soon-to-be-wed couples will race, strategize -- and in short, battle it out for a fantasy primetime wedding -- in the new NBC reality series “Race to the Altar,” it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments