Jonathan Antin is going to have another fresh-head of hair to style. Full Story
Bravo's "Blow Out" star Jonathan Antin and his longtime girlfriend, Sescie, are expecting their first child.
Bravo has announced that the second season of Blow Out, its "docu-reality" series centered around Hollywood stylist Jonathan Antin, will premiere on Tuesday, June 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
In a surprise announcement that contradicts previous reports about the future of the series, Bravo has announced that its Blow Out "docu-reality" series will return for a second season. The new season of the reality series about Hollywood stylist Jonathan Antin's salon will air in 2005.
In a transparent quest for additional viewers, NBC-Universal has announced that beginning Tuesday, October 14 its CNBC business news cable channel, already benefiting from its twice-weekly repeats of NBC's current The Apprentice 2 broadcasts, will also begin broadcasting weekly telecasts of the Blow Out hair salon startup series that aired on the media conglomerate's Bravo network earlier this summer.
In its sixth and final episode of the season, Bravo's hot Blow Out reality series hit all time ratings highs in the Adult 25-54 demographic, the Adults 18-49 demographic, and total viewers (breaking the one million total viewer mark for the first time during the program's run.)
While it's clear that Bravo's new Blow Out reality show won't be another break-out summer hit similar to last year's Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, June 8th's Blow Out premiere none the less performed well for the network, drawing 645,000 overall viewers during its 9PM premiere and another 567,000 during its 11PM encore.
How important was executive producer Mark Burnett to the success of NBC's The Restaurant? Beginning June 8, we'll have a chance to find out.
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate
- Jason Hoppy "exploring legal options" after Bethenny Frankel's candid interview
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules reportedly pitching reality show set on his farm with Whitney Bischoff
- Rob Kardashian reportedly bitter, depressed and rejects family interventions
- 'The Voice' coaches send three artists into the "Live Playoffs" and Pharrell Williams uses his only "Steal"
- Exclusive: Max Dawson talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- Farrah Abraham reveals plans to become a plastic surgeon
- Holly Madison reveals she contemplated suicide while living in 'Playboy' Mansion
- Kelly Osbourne reveals she has the BRCA1 "cancer gene," praises Angelina Jolie
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael "Mac" Cerussi III
- Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"
- Former 'Survivor' castaway J'Tia Taylor ties the knot at a zoo
- 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec on Kym Johnson chemistry: It's not for publicity
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good show
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee RedFoo: My ouster caused an uproar, it was a total shock
- 'The Voice' kicks off "Knockout Round" with nine artists going through to "Live Playoffs"