Jonathan Antin is going to have another fresh-head of hair to style. Full Story
Bravo's "Blow Out" star Jonathan Antin and his longtime girlfriend, Sescie, are expecting their first child.
Bravo has announced that the second season of Blow Out, its "docu-reality" series centered around Hollywood stylist Jonathan Antin, will premiere on Tuesday, June 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
In a surprise announcement that contradicts previous reports about the future of the series, Bravo has announced that its Blow Out "docu-reality" series will return for a second season. The new season of the reality series about Hollywood stylist Jonathan Antin's salon will air in 2005.
In a transparent quest for additional viewers, NBC-Universal has announced that beginning Tuesday, October 14 its CNBC business news cable channel, already benefiting from its twice-weekly repeats of NBC's current The Apprentice 2 broadcasts, will also begin broadcasting weekly telecasts of the Blow Out hair salon startup series that aired on the media conglomerate's Bravo network earlier this summer.
In its sixth and final episode of the season, Bravo's hot Blow Out reality series hit all time ratings highs in the Adult 25-54 demographic, the Adults 18-49 demographic, and total viewers (breaking the one million total viewer mark for the first time during the program's run.)
While it's clear that Bravo's new Blow Out reality show won't be another break-out summer hit similar to last year's Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, June 8th's Blow Out premiere none the less performed well for the network, drawing 645,000 overall viewers during its 9PM premiere and another 567,000 during its 11PM encore.
How important was executive producer Mark Burnett to the success of NBC's The Restaurant? Beginning June 8, we'll have a chance to find out.
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus
- Gleb Savchenko says he's "so excited" for baby No. 2
- 'American Idol' -- Fox and NBC reportedly in bidding war to air the show's revival
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest
- 'The Amazing Race' and 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale dates announced by CBS
- 'The Voice' Battles 3 recap: 12 artists advance including Stephanie Rice, Jack Cassidy & Hunter Plake
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance Justin Hodak arrested for violating restraining order
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Chris Kattan and pro partner Witney Carson ousted, two couples top leaderboard