Celebrity Cooking Showdown
Don't look now, but it appears that after dropping to fourth place in the network ratings race, NBC's once high-flying programmers might actually be learning to respect their viewers and recognize that not needlessly upsetting the few viewers they do have could be a smart idea. Full Story
NBC has put its "Celebrity Cooking Showdown" on the back burner after three nights of disastrous ratings on U.S. television.
And she can cook too! Reigning Miss USA Chelsea Cooley proved she’s not just another pretty face as she defeated comedian Tom Arnold and country singer Big Kenny on the third night of NBC's week-long Celebrity Cooking Showdown competition. After a result, Chelsea will face off against Monday night winner Cindy Margolis and Tuesday night winner Ashley Parker Angel in this evening's final cooking showdown.
Pop singer and MTV Making the Band alumni Ashley Parker Angel added to his reality TV credentials by securing the second spot the in NBC's Celebrity Cooking Showdown Thursday finals, joining Monday night finalist Cindy Margolis.
Something else to add to the celebrity profile of one-time Internet download queen Cindy Margolis: "takes instruction well." Cindy emerged as the winner of last night's NBC broadcast of Celebrity Cooking Showdown's initial first round competition, launching her into Thursday night's finals against the soon-to-be-revealed winners of the show's two additional Tuesday and Wednesday night first round competitions.
NBC has revealed the identities of the three chefs and nine celebrities that will be appearing on Celebrity Cooking Showdown, the reality cooking competition series that it will air over five consecutive nights beginning Monday, April 17 at 9PM ET/PT
NBC is fast-tracking a celebrity cooking competition being executive produced by rapper Sean "Diddy" Combs and Ben "The Biggest Loser" Silverman.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments