Fresh on the heels of Harlemm Lee's victory in the finale of NBC's talent/reality show Fame, TV Guide Online reports that Jeff Zucker, president of NBC's entertainment division, told television critics that Fame "did not work." Full Story
The man who said, “I’m 35. I’m bald. But I’m beautiful,” has won the ultimate talent search filled with younger competitors as millions of viewers chose Detroit, Michigan native Harlemm Lee as the elite performer on the NBC reality series, “Fame.”
According to updated in-home viewing statistics from Nielsen Media Research, Wednesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Fame” (2.4 rating, 9 share among adults 18-49, 6.6 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” for second place (trailing CBS' "60 Minutes II") during the 8:30-9PM ET half-hour, wiping out a 30 percent lead-in advantage “American Juniors” inherited from “That ’70s Show.”
Tonight in a two-hour special episode of the hit NBC reality series “Fame” (Wednesdays 8-9 PM ET) the 12 finalists begin the next phase of their journey. As the competition moves on, more of the entertainment industry’s top companies have stepped up to offer the winner all they need to turn their talent into a long, prosperous career.
According to updated in-home viewing statistics from Nielsen Media Research, Wednesday June 4th's 8PM ET telecast of the second episode of “Fame” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 9.9 million viewers overall) delivered strong second-place results in 18-49 and won the hour among adults 25-54, women 25-54, women 18-49 and overall total viewers.
NBC has announced that beginning this weekend, "Fame," NBC's new critically acclaimed talent-reality show, will become part of Bravo's weekly lineup of arts and entertainment programming.
Over the past several weeks, world-renowned actor/director/choreographer Debbie Allen has been traveling the country looking for the best of the best on behalf of NBC’s new reality series “Fame.” Last night, Shannon Bex, from Lake Oswego, Oregon, Alex Boyd from McLean, Virginia and Garry Adams from Merrick, New York moved on in the competition. The series, which is hosted by multi-talented ‘N SYNC star Joey Fatone, features 24 semi-finalists chosen by Allen from four open cattle calls featuring thousands of hopefuls.
Ratings: NBC's 'Fame' premiere wins timeslots, draws more total viewers last summer's 'American Idol' premiere
NBC reports that the network's new talent-reality series “Fame” got off to a sizzling start last night, winning its 8-10 p.m. ET slot by a commanding 45 percent margin among adults 18-49 and delivering NBC’s highest rating in the time period since Dec. 11.
NBC has announced that Carnie Wilson, JoJo and Johnny Wright have been named as celebrity judges for “Fame,” NBC’s ultimate talent-search competition series.
NBC has announced that recording artist and pop superstar Joey Fatone of ‘NSYNC has been named host of “Fame,” NBC’s ultimate talent search competition series featuring Emmy Award-winner Debbie Allen who attempts to find multi-talented performers from across the country. The series will premiere on Wednesday, May 28 (8-10 p.m. ET) and continue on Wednesdays (8-9 p.m. ET)
“Fame,” a new summer series from NBC, will begin its “ultimate talent search” with open casting calls in four majors cities beginning April 24th in Miami, FL. Award-winning actor and choreographer Debbie Allen will be on hand as nationwide auditions search of the finest singers/dancers with real “star potential.”
- Kanye West out of hospital but still not back home with family yet
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See pics of Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima, Irana Shayk, Lily Aldridge, Lais Ribeiro, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver and many more!
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"
- Jade Roper calls herself "disgusting," Tanner Tolbert reveals fear of "getting a divorce" on 'Marriage Boot Camp'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Austin Allsup: I honestly didn't want to win 'The Voice'
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid and the other models!
- 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' Season 7 cast announced -- will include 'The Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's merged Vinaka tribe votes out Zeke Smith
- 'Vanderpump Rules' star Scheana Shay files for divorce from Mike Shay
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and Gigi Hadid wow in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Jessa Duggar shares Instagram video of baby No. 2 moving in her belly
- Kanye West reportedly released from hospital, will continue to receive treatment
- 'Survivor' premiere date for Season 34 revealed by CBS
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell discuss 'Happily Ever After?' renewal
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid dress as angels in throwback photo