Fresh on the heels of Harlemm Lee's victory in the finale of NBC's talent/reality show Fame, TV Guide Online reports that Jeff Zucker, president of NBC's entertainment division, told television critics that Fame "did not work." Full Story
The man who said, “I’m 35. I’m bald. But I’m beautiful,” has won the ultimate talent search filled with younger competitors as millions of viewers chose Detroit, Michigan native Harlemm Lee as the elite performer on the NBC reality series, “Fame.”
According to updated in-home viewing statistics from Nielsen Media Research, Wednesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Fame” (2.4 rating, 9 share among adults 18-49, 6.6 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” for second place (trailing CBS' "60 Minutes II") during the 8:30-9PM ET half-hour, wiping out a 30 percent lead-in advantage “American Juniors” inherited from “That ’70s Show.”
Tonight in a two-hour special episode of the hit NBC reality series “Fame” (Wednesdays 8-9 PM ET) the 12 finalists begin the next phase of their journey. As the competition moves on, more of the entertainment industry’s top companies have stepped up to offer the winner all they need to turn their talent into a long, prosperous career.
According to updated in-home viewing statistics from Nielsen Media Research, Wednesday June 4th's 8PM ET telecast of the second episode of “Fame” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 9.9 million viewers overall) delivered strong second-place results in 18-49 and won the hour among adults 25-54, women 25-54, women 18-49 and overall total viewers.
NBC has announced that beginning this weekend, "Fame," NBC's new critically acclaimed talent-reality show, will become part of Bravo's weekly lineup of arts and entertainment programming.
Over the past several weeks, world-renowned actor/director/choreographer Debbie Allen has been traveling the country looking for the best of the best on behalf of NBC’s new reality series “Fame.” Last night, Shannon Bex, from Lake Oswego, Oregon, Alex Boyd from McLean, Virginia and Garry Adams from Merrick, New York moved on in the competition. The series, which is hosted by multi-talented ‘N SYNC star Joey Fatone, features 24 semi-finalists chosen by Allen from four open cattle calls featuring thousands of hopefuls.
Ratings: NBC's 'Fame' premiere wins timeslots, draws more total viewers last summer's 'American Idol' premiere
NBC reports that the network's new talent-reality series “Fame” got off to a sizzling start last night, winning its 8-10 p.m. ET slot by a commanding 45 percent margin among adults 18-49 and delivering NBC’s highest rating in the time period since Dec. 11.
NBC has announced that Carnie Wilson, JoJo and Johnny Wright have been named as celebrity judges for “Fame,” NBC’s ultimate talent-search competition series.
NBC has announced that recording artist and pop superstar Joey Fatone of ‘NSYNC has been named host of “Fame,” NBC’s ultimate talent search competition series featuring Emmy Award-winner Debbie Allen who attempts to find multi-talented performers from across the country. The series will premiere on Wednesday, May 28 (8-10 p.m. ET) and continue on Wednesdays (8-9 p.m. ET)
“Fame,” a new summer series from NBC, will begin its “ultimate talent search” with open casting calls in four majors cities beginning April 24th in Miami, FL. Award-winning actor and choreographer Debbie Allen will be on hand as nationwide auditions search of the finest singers/dancers with real “star potential.”
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West win big cash settlement over leaked proposal video
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga fined for wasting water during drought
- Tila Tequila pulled from U.K.'s 'Celebrity Big Brother' for expressing pro-Hitler views
- Simon Cowell on One Direction break: "Having a year off is going to be a healthy thing"
- Rob Kardashian: Milkshakes started all my weight gain
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of son playing piano
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' signs on Internet sensation Hayes Grier and Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals
- 'Big Brother' HoH Austin Matelson keeps nominations the same after Vanessa Rousso wins Power of Veto
- 'The Bachelor's new star Ben Higgins turns to Sean Lowe for advice