Olivia Palermo has wed her longtime boyfriend, German model Johannes Huebl. Full Story
Whitney Port is expecting her first child with husband Tim Rosenman.
Whitney Port is now officially off the market.
Olivia Palermo has announced she's gotten engaged to her boyfriend Johannes Huebl.
Whitney Port now has a rock on her left ring finger.
Whitney Port has confirmed she and her boyfriend Ben Nemtin have split.
Whitney Port is moving from The City to Barbie's Dream House.
The City is no more.
Whitney Port has denied a recent rumor that The City's currently airing second season is its last.
Whitney Port is apparently hoping to follow in Lauren Conrad's footsteps as a best-selling author.
Whitney Port is apparently having some legal problems.
Kristin Cavallari and Whitney Port will reportedly continue to appear on MTV for at least a little while longer.
The City's second season will apparently have a different focus now that two of Whitney Port's closest on-screen friends have abandoned her.
Whitney Port may be gaining some party girls as friends for The City's upcoming second season, however it was apparently at the expense of her first-season BFF.
- June "Mama June" Shannon's 'From Not to Hot' trainer: She's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2
- U.K.'s 'Top Gear' to premiere new season on BBC America on March 12
- Life-sized Kanye West statue erected in Los Angeles
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- Lisa Vanderpump on Lisa Rinna's nude selfie: "I just don't know why you'd want to"
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? And who did he pick in the end??
- Reality TV births of 2016 -- See all the babies who were welcomed! (PHOTOS)
- 'Hunted' fugitives David Windecher and Emiley Cox captured after lengthy car chase
- 'First Dates' -- NBC sets premiere date for Ellen DeGeneres and Drew Barrymore's new reality dating show
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reportedly "single" after breakup with boyfriend Gary Anderson
- 'The Bachelor' broadcast schedule detailed by ABC -- Fantasy suite dates airing over two weeks
- Raven Gates -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I was head over heels but feared she wouldn't open up to me
- Chad Johnson: I'm "interested" in 'The Bachelor' villain Corinne Olympios, we've been texting
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: She blew me away, I wish I had more answers for her family