Olivia Palermo has wed her longtime boyfriend, German model Johannes Huebl. Full Story
Whitney Port is now officially off the market.
Olivia Palermo has announced she's gotten engaged to her boyfriend Johannes Huebl.
Whitney Port now has a rock on her left ring finger.
Whitney Port has confirmed she and her boyfriend Ben Nemtin have split.
Whitney Port is moving from The City to Barbie's Dream House.
The City is no more.
Whitney Port has denied a recent rumor that The City's currently airing second season is its last.
Whitney Port is apparently hoping to follow in Lauren Conrad's footsteps as a best-selling author.
Whitney Port is apparently having some legal problems.
Kristin Cavallari and Whitney Port will reportedly continue to appear on MTV for at least a little while longer.
The City's second season will apparently have a different focus now that two of Whitney Port's closest on-screen friends have abandoned her.
Whitney Port may be gaining some party girls as friends for The City's upcoming second season, however it was apparently at the expense of her first-season BFF.
MTV apparently has a plan to add some life to The City.
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC