So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate. Full Story
The death march has finally ended for FOX's Forever Eden. At least for now. FOX has announced that effective immediately, the struggling "never-ending" reality soap opera has been pulled from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Where's Your Self-Esteem, Girl?," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"IT IS ON, IT IS ON!," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Stand By Your (Holy) Man," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Angelfood, is now available.
FOX has announced that as part of the demolition of its highly promoted "New FOX Friday" after only three weeks, its Forever Eden "reality soap" series has been "permanently" moved to the network's Friday 9 PM ET/PT time period.
With Jordan's departure, the next newcomer to FOX's Forever Eden paradise will be Claudia, a 21-year-old student from Franklin, TN, who resides in Tempe, AZ. Viewers will find out how newcomer Claudia copes with Eden's many twists when the struggling FOX series moves to its new regular time slot on Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
"When Survivor Meets The Bachelorette," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Howard Dean, is now available.
So much for airing forever. At this rate FOX's new "never ending" Forever Eden series will be lucky to still be on the airwaves come April.
"Check Your Fly, Your True Colors Are Showing," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
A new guest arrives with "tatts," 'tude and a desire to shake things up in Eden on the next episode of Forever Eden on Monday, March 15 at 9 PM ET/PT on FOX.
After Eden's surprising first banishments, two newcomers arrive to stir things up on the next episode of Forever Eden, airing Monday, March 8 (9-10 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
"Killing two birds with one apple,'" our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by TeamJoisey, is now available.
"And FOX said ‘Let There Be Drek,'" our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Estee, is now available.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately