So much for FOX's previously announced plans to broadcast the remaining unaired episodes of its canceled Forever Eden and Playing It Straight reality series as part of its Summer 2004 programming slate. Full Story
The death march has finally ended for FOX's Forever Eden. At least for now. FOX has announced that effective immediately, the struggling "never-ending" reality soap opera has been pulled from the network's broadcast schedule.
"Where's Your Self-Esteem, Girl?," our episode summary for the seventh episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by DebCapsFan, is now available.
"IT IS ON, IT IS ON!," our episode summary for the sixth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by volsfan, is now available.
"Stand By Your (Holy) Man," our episode summary for the fifth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Angelfood, is now available.
FOX has announced that as part of the demolition of its highly promoted "New FOX Friday" after only three weeks, its Forever Eden "reality soap" series has been "permanently" moved to the network's Friday 9 PM ET/PT time period.
With Jordan's departure, the next newcomer to FOX's Forever Eden paradise will be Claudia, a 21-year-old student from Franklin, TN, who resides in Tempe, AZ. Viewers will find out how newcomer Claudia copes with Eden's many twists when the struggling FOX series moves to its new regular time slot on Thursday, March 25 at 9PM ET/PT.
"When Survivor Meets The Bachelorette," our episode summary for the fourth episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Howard Dean, is now available.
So much for airing forever. At this rate FOX's new "never ending" Forever Eden series will be lucky to still be on the airwaves come April.
"Check Your Fly, Your True Colors Are Showing," our episode summary for the third episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
A new guest arrives with "tatts," 'tude and a desire to shake things up in Eden on the next episode of Forever Eden on Monday, March 15 at 9 PM ET/PT on FOX.
After Eden's surprising first banishments, two newcomers arrive to stir things up on the next episode of Forever Eden, airing Monday, March 8 (9-10 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
"Killing two birds with one apple,'" our episode summary for the second episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by TeamJoisey, is now available.
"And FOX said ‘Let There Be Drek,'" our episode summary for the premiere episode of FOX's Forever Eden, written by Estee, is now available.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments