Former Pirate Master contestant Cheryl Kosewicz was found dead in her home from an apparent suicide on Friday. Full Story
Pirate Master has been cut adrift by CBS. The network has announced that it has decided to pull the Mark Burnett-created reality competition show from its summer primetime programming schedule effective immediately.
Elicia "Jupiter" Mendoza angered both the Picton Castle's crew and captain when she openly mentioned a mutiny, causing the 30-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA to become the eighth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Joe Don "J.D." Norton went from serving as the Picton Castle's first captain to posing as the biggest physical threat against the ship's current regime, causing the 36-year-old smoke jumper from Ft. Wainwright, AK to become the seventh buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Jocelyn "Joy" McElveen was a liability to whichever crew she was a member of during Expedition challenges, and with finding booty the main goal, the 21-year-old receptionist from West Columbia, SC could no longer be carried and became the sixth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Sean Twomey reneged on a deal he was paid handsomely for, causing the 27-year-old bartender from Venice, CA to go from serving as the Picton Castle's cook to becoming the fifth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during Thursday night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Cheryl Kosewicz paid the price for serving as an officer under a former Picton Castle captain that wasn't well-liked by the crew, as the 35-year-old district attorney from Sparks, NV became the fourth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
The lack of hustle Alexis Shubin displayed during last night's Pirate Master Expedition competition cost her crew a shot at the booty, and as a result, the 26-year-old fashion publicist from Laguna Beach, CA became the third buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from the CBS reality competition series.
The Picton Castle is apparently changing course.
Christian Okoye earned the nickname of "Nigerian Nightmare" while competing as a running back in the NFL however he couldn't quite get his sea legs underneath him as one of the buccaneer wannabes competing on CBS' new Pirate Master reality competition series, causing the 45-year-old from Rancho Cucamonga, CA to become the second swashbuckler cut adrift during last night's episode.
The 16 buccaneer wannabes competing on CBS' new Pirate Master reality competition series set sail on the Picton Castle in search of Captain Henry Steel's treasure during last night's season premiere. But despite powering his crew through the first Expedition as well as making a last ditch attempt to get his fellow pirates to join him and mutiny against the ship's Captain during Pirate Master's first Pirate Court, John Lakness, a 25-year-old scientist/Chippendale Dancer from Carlisle, MA, was the first swashbuckler cut adrift.
Thinking of CBS' new Mark Burnett-created Pirate Master reality competition series as just "Survivor on a boat" is incorrect according to Cameron Daddo, the new show's host.
CBS has revealed the identities of the 16 buccaneer wannabes who will compete in Pirate Master, a new swashbuckling reality series created by Mark Burnett that is scheduled to premiere on Thursday, May 31 at 8PM ET/PT.
Can't wait until May 31 to get a look at the 16 buccaneer wannabes that will compete in Survivor producer Mark Burnett's new Pirate Master reality series? Check out the below video to meet them now!
- Donald Trump responds to NBC severing their business ties
- 'The Bachelorette's Ben Higgins reportedly wasn't over ex-girlfriend, went on the show for revenge
- NBC dumps relationship with Donald Trump over derogatory statements
- Bravo orders eighth season of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta,' to air special 100th episode July 12
- Jill Duggar Dillard and husband Derick Dillard moving overseas to serve God as missionaries
- 'Big Brother' determines sole Head of Household and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block"
- Bristol Palin: Before you judge me, I made a mistake but this pregnancy was planned
- 'Duck Dynasty' star John Luke Robertson gets married to Mary Kate McEacharn
- Kanye West upstaged in Glastonbury by Taylor Swift fan Lee Nelson
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Britt Nilsson and Brady Toops reportedly "having problems" and won't make it
- Rumer Willis: I will probably be able to perform again on 'Dancing with the Stars' tour near the end
- Hugh Hefner's son Cooper Hefner calls Holly Madison a "gold digger" pretending to be "a victim"
- 'The Amazing Race's Jonathan Knight adds boyfriend Harley Rodriguez's last name after same-sex marriage ruling
- NBC distances itself from Donald "I don't have a racist bone in my body" Trump after Mexico insults
- Lifetime orders new 'Project Runway Junior' reality series, similar to 'MasterChef Junior'
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Andi Dorfman have girls' night after Nick Viall sex episode: It's not awkward!
- Bristol Palin reveals she's pregnant with second child, does not disclose the baby's father
- 'Big Brother' crowns second HoH, allows 'The Amazing Race' team Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon to compete
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Lisa Vanderpump: Brandi Glanville is full of "poo"
- Univision drops Miss USA pageant after Donald Trump offends Mexican immigrants, Trump now threatens "a major lawsuit"
- Holly Madison: Hugh Hefner sent me many creepy, reprimanding letters after I left the 'Playboy' mansion
- Kris Jenner finally comments on Caitlyn Jenner's 'Vanity Fair' spread and full transition
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I regret telling Shawn Booth he's "the one" for me
- Kim Kardashian slams IVF male embryos report, admits she'll probably try for a third child