Former Pirate Master contestant Cheryl Kosewicz was found dead in her home from an apparent suicide on Friday. Full Story
Pirate Master has been cut adrift by CBS. The network has announced that it has decided to pull the Mark Burnett-created reality competition show from its summer primetime programming schedule effective immediately.
Elicia "Jupiter" Mendoza angered both the Picton Castle's crew and captain when she openly mentioned a mutiny, causing the 30-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA to become the eighth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Joe Don "J.D." Norton went from serving as the Picton Castle's first captain to posing as the biggest physical threat against the ship's current regime, causing the 36-year-old smoke jumper from Ft. Wainwright, AK to become the seventh buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Jocelyn "Joy" McElveen was a liability to whichever crew she was a member of during Expedition challenges, and with finding booty the main goal, the 21-year-old receptionist from West Columbia, SC could no longer be carried and became the sixth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Sean Twomey reneged on a deal he was paid handsomely for, causing the 27-year-old bartender from Venice, CA to go from serving as the Picton Castle's cook to becoming the fifth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during Thursday night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
Cheryl Kosewicz paid the price for serving as an officer under a former Picton Castle captain that wasn't well-liked by the crew, as the 35-year-old district attorney from Sparks, NV became the fourth buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from Pirate Master during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality competition series.
The lack of hustle Alexis Shubin displayed during last night's Pirate Master Expedition competition cost her crew a shot at the booty, and as a result, the 26-year-old fashion publicist from Laguna Beach, CA became the third buccaneer wannabe cut adrift from the CBS reality competition series.
The Picton Castle is apparently changing course.
Christian Okoye earned the nickname of "Nigerian Nightmare" while competing as a running back in the NFL however he couldn't quite get his sea legs underneath him as one of the buccaneer wannabes competing on CBS' new Pirate Master reality competition series, causing the 45-year-old from Rancho Cucamonga, CA to become the second swashbuckler cut adrift during last night's episode.
The 16 buccaneer wannabes competing on CBS' new Pirate Master reality competition series set sail on the Picton Castle in search of Captain Henry Steel's treasure during last night's season premiere. But despite powering his crew through the first Expedition as well as making a last ditch attempt to get his fellow pirates to join him and mutiny against the ship's Captain during Pirate Master's first Pirate Court, John Lakness, a 25-year-old scientist/Chippendale Dancer from Carlisle, MA, was the first swashbuckler cut adrift.
Thinking of CBS' new Mark Burnett-created Pirate Master reality competition series as just "Survivor on a boat" is incorrect according to Cameron Daddo, the new show's host.
CBS has revealed the identities of the 16 buccaneer wannabes who will compete in Pirate Master, a new swashbuckling reality series created by Mark Burnett that is scheduled to premiere on Thursday, May 31 at 8PM ET/PT.
Can't wait until May 31 to get a look at the 16 buccaneer wannabes that will compete in Survivor producer Mark Burnett's new Pirate Master reality series? Check out the below video to meet them now!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason talks (Part 1)
- Rickey Smith, former 'American Idol' finalist, dead at age 36
- Blac Chyna is pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 2)
- Brody Jenner and Kaitlynn Carter announce engagement
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and husband Roger Mathews welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez releases 'Ain't Your Mama' music video
- Ariel Winter responds to Chloe Grace Moretz's criticism of Kim Kardashian
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Chris Ryan and trainee Giovanna Cicerchia ousted as new Yellow team forms
- 'American Grit' recap: Army Ranger Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team loses Maria Kang
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason: If it makes you feel better to call me a bully, call me it all you want!
- 'The Voice's Daniel Passino suggests a conspiracy: I saw both of my Season 10 eliminations coming
- Khloe Kardashian slammed for "ignorant" Instagram photo in Cuba displaying "Fidel" name
- Kanye West compares his new tour to 'Star Wars'
- Michelle Money in 'Marriage Boot Camp' preview: I don't think Cody Sattler is "the one," his selfies drive me crazy
- JoJo Fletcher talks relationship status with ex-boyfriends Ben Higgins and Chad Rookstool as 'The Bachelorette' films
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio split after former 'Jersey Shore' star allegedly cheats
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' recap: Kyle Jason gets voted out, Tai Trang wastes extra-vote advantage
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist