Boy Meets Boy
'Boy Meets Boy's James Getzlaff and Wes Culwell ended relationship, but rumors of James dating 'Queer Eye's Jai untrue
Yes, apparently the earlier rumors were true -- James Getzlaff, the gay bachelor from Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, and Wes Culwell, the gay single that he selected at the conclusion of the series, are no longer presuming a relationship. Full Story
Do you think that reality TV actually shows reality? Before you answer, consider the final date between Wes Culwell and James Gaetzlaff on Bravo's Boy Meets Boy this summer.
"Testing James’ Gaydar (or “The One with the Somewhat Happy Ending")," our episode summary for the Episode 6 finale of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"'I'm The One that's Been Shoving Them Down Your Throat!' (or The One with the Twist)," our episode summary for Episode 5 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by dekko, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
E! Online reports that Michael Jason Tiner, a Navy combat systems instructor, has been discharged by the U.S. Navy for revealing his same-sex preference on the Bravo gay-dating show Boy Meets Boy. Tiner, who went by "Jason" on the show, violated the military's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy when he disclosed his homosexual orientation after being booted by James in the first episode of the show.
"Wanna Ride My Pony? (or The One with the Strippers,)" our episode summary for Episode 4 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by Larry Johnson, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire," our episode summary for Episode 3 of Bravo's Boy Meets Boy, written by MattyMax, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Ride Me, Cowboy (or The One with the Ho Down)," our episode summary for the second episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
"Secrets and Leis," our episode summary for the premiere episode of Bravo's new "Boy Meet Boy," authored by Larry Johnson of "Gay Survivor Journal" fame, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
According to The Hollywood Reporter, despite the fact that two new gay-themed shows headline its summer programming, the Bravo cable network says it is not intentionally trying to target gay viewers. "Does this mean that Bravo is becoming a gay network? Absolutely not," said Bravo president Jeff Gaspin, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights groups would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting the staging of a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
“Boy Meets Boy,” Bravo’s new dating-themed reality series -- and television's first gay-dating series -- will premiere on Tuesday, July 29 (9-10 PM ET), it was announced today by Jeff Gaspin, President, Bravo and Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Specials, Longform and Program Strategy, NBC Entertainment.
When Bravo's upcoming "Boy Meet Boy" was first announced and the premise revealed, we were sure that gay rights would have rightfully been up in arms and protesting. Instead, to our surprise, according to the New York Post, at least one major gay rights group seems to be supporting and applauding the show's cruel and deceptive premise of staging a "Bachelor"-like program in which a gay man is looking to select a partner from a group of 15 suitors that, unbeknownst to the eligible bachelor, contains numerous straight men who were paid by the program to pretend to be gay.
The Hollywood Reporter reports that NBC-owned Bravo will air American television's first primetime gay-themed reality dating series this summer.
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It felt like Jordan Rodgers and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on Night 1
- Erin Andrews to host 2016 CMT Music Awards with J.J. Watt
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Alisan Porter on her 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion
- Christina Aguilera and Ariana Grande perform duet in 'The Voice' finale
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"