High School Reunion
TV Land has announced the third season of its High School Reunion revival will premiere on Wednesday, January 13 at 10PM ET/PT. Full Story
TV Land announced Tuesday that it has picked up the U.S. reality series "High School Reunion" for a third season.
Considering Mike Fleiss' reality resume, his claims that the second season of TV Land's High School Reunion reality series will feature one of the weirdest and most-bizarre secrets he's ever seen revealed should probably not be taken lightly.
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 19 Chandler High School Class of 1988 students participating in the second season of its High School Reunion revival, which will premiere Wednesday, February 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land has announced it's begun production on the second season of its High School Reunion revival.
TV Land has announced it has renewed its High School Reunion revival for a second season, which is currently scheduled to debut in early 2009.
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 14 JJ Pearce High School Class of 1987 alumni who will celebrate their 20-year reunion in Maui for the network's High School Reunion revival, which will premiere Wednesday, March 5 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land has announced that its revival of High School Reunion -- a reality series that previously aired three editions on the now defunct The WB -- will premiere Wednesday, August 8.
High School Reunion: Fort Lauderdale, the third edition of The WB's High School Reunion series, will premiere tonight, November 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
For High School Reunion fans, the long wait will soon be over. The WB has announced that the second installment of the popular reality series will premiere on Sunday, March 14 at 9PM ET.
Fresh on the heels of yesterday's announcement that The WB has begun filming a second season of its The Surreal Life reality series, the network has also announced that it has also ordered a third season of its other popular reality show from last season -- High School Reunion.
Looking forward to another season of The WB's "High School Reunion" reality show? Well you might have to wait a little bit longer.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered a second seven-episode season of the hourlong series, which takes a group of former classmates and brings them back together 10 years after graduation to participate in a reunion at a fantasy location.
Zap2It,com reports that The WB's "High School Reunion" debuted to strong ratings, albeit on the Frog's smaller scale. The show's premiere at 9 p.m. ET Sunday (Jan. 5) drew 5.2 million viewers. It was the most-watched series debut in that timeslot in the network's history.
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson
- Kristin Cavallari shares texts from Jay Cutler: "need u home asap"
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' sends home Howard "Woody" Carter before finale, determines Final 3
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' adding Jason Derulo and Paula Abdul to judging panel
- 'The Biggest Loser' fires back at Kai Hibbard for reputation-shattering allegations
- Andi Dorfman doesn't seem too torn up about Josh Murray split anymore
- Jennifer Lopez: I made a commitment of no flirting and no boys, but I still want the fairy tale
- Scott Disick reportedly left Kourtney Kardashian home after she gives nagging ultimatum to see Khloe Kardashian