Superstars of Dance
Despite going into the season finale one point behind Australia on the competition's master leaderboard, the United States team ended up prevailing as Superstars of Dance's overall points leader during last night's pre-taped broadcast of the NBC dancing competition. Full Story
Former American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe has moved on to NBC's new Superstars of Dance reality competition as well as several other projects, but he still admits to reminiscing fondly about his time on the Fox reality juggernaut.
NBC has announced the identities of the teams and judges that will be participating in Superstars of Dance, the new international dance competition series the network will premiere on Sunday, January 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
Nigel Lythgoe feels Superstars of Dance is not just another dance-themed reality show.
NBC has announced that Susie Castillo will join professional dancer Michael Flatley as the co-host of Superstars of Dance, a new international dance competition series the network will premiere on Sunday, January 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced Superstars of Dance, a new dance-themed reality competition series from American Idol creator Simon Fuller and former Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe, will premiere on Sunday, January 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
NBC has announced it's ordered Superstar Dancers of the World, a new dance-themed reality competition series from American Idol creator Simon Fuller and former Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe.
Nigel Lythgoe said his decision to step down as American Idol's executive producer was a necessary one, but that apparently didn't make the break-up any easier.
Nigel Lythgoe has confirmed he will be stepping down as American Idol's executive producer after previously serving in that role for all of the Fox mega-hit's first seven seasons.
Similar to thousands of hopefuls before him, Nigel Lythgoe's American Idol journey has reportedly come to an end.
- 'American Idol' eliminates another girl after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Garrett Adelstein talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan's new reality show trailer release shows Oprah Winfrey struggling with the troubled star
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro dancers and celebrities unhappy about new partner-swapping twist
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly also robbed, $50,000 in cash stolen
- Nene Leakes not worried about 'Dancing with the Stars' stint
- 'The Voice': One contestant sounds like Usher but looks like Blake Shelton, another singer sets off fireworks
- Exclusive: Mark Jackson and replacement partner Mallory Ervin talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I did not feel bad for Juan Pablo Galavis at all
- Teresa Giudice and husband Joe Giudice reach plea deal and plead guilty to a handful of fraud charges, facing jail time
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: The women don't sympathize with how hard the process was for me too