Liz Parada, a 31-year-old model from Hollywood, FL, became the fifth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series. Full Story
David Palmer, a 24-year-old DJ/astrologer from Huntington Beach, CA, became the fourth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Regina Villano, a 22-year-old teen pageant queen from Tabernacle, NJ, was disqualified from True Beauty's second season during last night's episode after she violated the ABC reality competition's rules by using a cell phone.
Michael Allen, a 25-year-old actor/model from Miami, FL, became the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
JD Scott a 26-year-old real estate agent from Los Angeles, CA, became the first contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's premiere broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
ABC has revealed the identities of the male and female contestants competing on True Beauty's second season, which will premiere Monday, May 31 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC announced it has renewed True Beauty for a second season.
Julia Anderson proved that consistency can pay off, as the 23-year-old magician's assistant from Dallas, TX was crowned as "America's Most Beautiful Person" during ABC's Monday night broadcast of the finale of its True Beauty beauty competition.
After narrowly avoiding elimination in her first visit to True Beauty's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery, Laura Leigh wasn't as lucky in her second trip, resulting in her departure from the ABC beauty competition during Monday night's broadcast.
Ray Seitz, a 29-year-old artist from San Diego, CA,was revealed to be the sixth contestant to be eliminated from True Beauty during Tuesday's broadcast of the ABC beauty competition.
Chelsea Bush, a 21-year old model/artist from Brentwood, TN, may admit to not having the most "perfect face" among her fellow contestants on True Beauty. However it was her lack of "inner beauty" that got her booted from the ABC beauty competition during last night's broadcast.
Third time wasn't the charm for CJ Miller, as his third consecutive trip to the show's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery finally resulted in his elimination from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
Monique Santiago, a 21-year-old go-go dancer from Manhattan, NY, had the beauty to match any contestant on True Beauty. However, her rude behavior and inability to think for herself resulted in her becoming the third contestant to be eliminated from the ABC reality beauty competition.
Ashley Michaelson has the outer beauty of the "all-American-girl-next-door," but her poor "inner beauty" caused her to become the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty during last night's broadcast on ABC.
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care