Live to Dance
Live To Dance crowned D'Angelo Castro, a nine-year-old from Miami, FL, and Amanda Carbajales, a 10-year-old also from Miami, FL, its champions during Wednesday night's live finale broadcast on CBS. Full Story
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Paula Abdul has confirmed that she and fellow former American Idol judge Simon Cowell have discussed working together again.
Live To Dance determined its last finalist during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance determined two more finalists during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance determined two more of its finalists during Wednesday night's live broadcast on CBS.
One semifinalist was revealed and another was chosen to advance to the competition's finals during Wednesday night's live Live To Dance broadcast on CBS.
Live To Dance revealed 17 of its 18 semifinalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the new CBS reality dance competition starring former American Idol judge Paula Abdul.
U.S. entertainer Paula Abdul said Sunday there are many misconceptions about her, including that she is an airhead with a drinking problem.
U.S. singer, dancer and TV personality Paula Abdul says she has never had a drinking or drug problem, contrary to rumors claiming she has.
CBS announces judges and host for Paula Abdul's new 'Live to Dance'
The audition process for Paula Abdul's upcoming U.S. reality-competition series "Got to Dance" has started, CBS said Monday.
CBS and Paula Abdul have confirmed that the former American Idol judge will serve as lead judge, executive producer, creative partner, mentor and coach on a new Got to Dance reality competition series the network will air.
Paula Abdul is reportedly ready to return to reality television in a new multi-faceted role.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments