Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Debra Messing apologizes to Blake Shelton after Donald Trump misunderstanding
- Robby Hayes denies threatening ex-girlfriend Hope Higginbotham, Chad Johnson's accusations
- Khloe Kardashian responds to criticism of weight loss -- "First I'm too fat and now I'm too skinny!"
- Zayn Malik on girlfriend Gigi Hadid: We work "so well" as a couple
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I wonder if JoJo Fletcher let her mind override her heart with Chase McNary
- Bridgette Dunning -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting
- Ed Hartwell on Keshia Knight Pulliam divorce: "She wanted a baby really fast"
- Paul Abrahamian -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kirk DeWindt, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Becca Tilley, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Michelle Meyer wins PoV, opts to leave Frank Eudy and Bridgette Dunning up for eviction
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest