Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' host Cat Deeley expecting first child!
- Melissa Rivers remembers Joan Rivers through laughter with E! special on anniversary of her death
- 'Big Brother's houseguests oust James Huling and Meg Maley in special double eviction
- CBS reveals full details about 11 teams to compete on 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- Tori Spelling reportedly suing hibachi restaurant where she fell and suffered burns
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky gets engaged!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison talks 'After Paradise'
- 'Last Comic Standing' advances five comics to next week's finale
- 'America's Got Talent' sends 5 acts through to the finals
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Dustin Mcneer
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso names replacement nominee after PoV competition
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!
- Kendra Wilkinson denies reports a Hank Baskett divorce is "imminent"
- Kylie Jenner dyes hair blonde and hints she might go lighter, tells Khloe Kardashian to watch out
- Chris Bukowski describes personal demons and life-changing struggle as reasons for 'Bachelor' retirement
- Kirk DeWindt and Carly Waddell's shocking 'Bachelor in Paradise' ending reportedly revealed!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The jury is still out on Joe Bailey
- Jessa Duggar appears to turn against brother Josh Duggar
- 'Dancing with the Stars' annouces remaining cast and professional pairings for Season 21
- Arielle Baril and Siro-A impress on 'America's Got Talent'
- White House "looking forward" to Kanye West's presidential bid in '20
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Sonja Morgan on Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison account: I could see it coming
- Gary Busey going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Ashley Iaconetti reveals whether she had sex with Jared Haibon on 'Bachelor in Paradise'