Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts