Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Abby Lee Miller undergoes weight-loss surgery shortly before prison sentencing
- Kim Zolciak reveals 4-year-old son Kash underwent emergency surgery for "traumatic injuries" after dog bite
- Nancy Kerrigan -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Jeff Varner is a really good guy, things have gone way too far
- Caitlyn Jenner to appear on Tucker Carlson's first 8 p.m. show on Monday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' spoilers: Boy Bands and Girl Groups night -- Songs, dances and special guest judge!
- Caitlyn Jenner's memoir reportedly "upset" the Kardashians and is "the last straw" for Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are "just not meant to be"
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their twins read bedtime story
- 'Survivor' eliminees Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth speak out about Jeff Varner outing Zeke Smith as transgender
- 'The Amazing Race's Liz Espey and Michael Rado survive Season 29's first non-elimination leg
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: Sara Fowler and Shamir Arzeno eliminated in Tanzania
- Sonja Morgan reveals she dated Jack Nicholson
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 1) -- I trusted all the wrong people
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna spotted on cozy dinner date, post flirty videos on Snapchat
- 'The Bachelorette' alum Robby Hayes responds to whether he's dating 'Are You The One's Kathryn Palmer
- Kris Jenner vents about Caitlyn Jenner's upcoming memoir: "Everything she says is all made up... I'm done!"
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' and reveals pre-game alliances
- Tyra Banks' 'Life-Size 2' movie sequel greenlit at Freeform
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' merges the two tribes, Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth get voted out
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's daughters bond in new photo
- Nick Viall -- See 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Exclusive: Olive Beauregard talks about her time on 'The Amazing Race'