Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba: Kim Zolciak's return would be unfair
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Ta Keo tribe votes Shirin Oskooi out
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West seriously wants to run for President and he never ran the idea by me
- Caitlyn Jenner avoids vehicular manslaughter charge from fatal accident
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst teases a romantic love story and massive blindsides to come
- 'Big Brother' runner-up Liz Nolan and boyfriend Austin Matelson still going strong despite haters
- Kim Kardashian reveals a baby name she likes for her son, but is Kanye West onboard?
- Jessa Seewald is "holding her head high" and not wounded by Josh Duggar headlines, says source
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coaches advance best duo to ever appear on show and a potential winner
- Tony Dovolani: Kim Zolciak's mini-stroke was definitely not fake, our 'Dancing with the Stars' boot is so unfortunate
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby due date reportedly revealed
- Scott Disick: I'll keep making money without Kourtney Kardashian so I'm not worried
- Bindi Irwin reunites with boyfriend Chandler Powell