Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall
- Brody Jenner walked in on nearly naked Kim Kardashian
- VIDEO: Bear Grylls and Zac Efron go shirtless in 'Running Wild' premiere
- Kendall Jenner reportedly advised 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' hurting her modeling career
- Brody Jenner explains why he skipped Kim Kardashian's wedding but went to her ex Reggie Bush's wedding
- Cheryl Burke denies getting lips injections, slams cruel comments
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Jourdan Epstein: I wasn't expecting to be in the bottom this week
- Scott Disick reportedly hospitalized with alcohol poisoning during crazy night out
- Farrah Abraham: Sandra Bullock or Jessica Alba could star in movie adaptation of my erotic novel
- 'Last Comic Standing' judges eliminate Monroe Martin after three stand-up challenge rounds
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Devin Shepherd via unanimous vote
- Kellie Pickler shares bikini photos on Instagram
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton to be assisted by Little Big Town in seventh-season "battle" rounds
- Jillian Michaels reveals why she refused to return to 'The Biggest Loser' for Season 16
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' twist and format revealed, to feature 25 cast members!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly trying hard to have another baby
- Former 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Danica McKellar's boyfriend pops the question!
- 'Big Brother' HoH Derrick Levasseur determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Jourdan Epstein and Stanley Glover, determines Top 16
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Malene Ostergaard: I hope I was cast on the show for being an extraordinary dancer, not just beautiful
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Nick Garcia: I can't sit here and blame my loss on things
- Kylie Jenner ticketed for two driving offenses in a single day
- Jessica Simpson captions photo with "Jessica Johnson" married name