Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe sends four guys packing, Brady Toops quits to find Britt Nilsson
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Rumer Willis and professional partner Val Chmerkovskiy champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Sawyer Fredericks eighth-season champion
- 'The Bachelorette's drunk and inappropriate suitor Ryan McDill is Nikki Ferrell's ex-boyfriend!
- 'American Idol' runner-up Clark Beckham: I'm in a relationship
- 'American Idol' winner Nick Fradiani: I will put my input into everything going forward
- 'The Voice' finalists each perform an original song, all four artists stun the coaches
- 'The Bachelorette' premiere ends with Ryan M. going home and guys voting for Britt Nilsson or Kaitlyn Bristowe
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and Riker Lynch heading into finale