Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants
- Former 'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels to star in new 'Just Jillian' docu-reality series on E!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Kym Johnson on kiss with Robert Herjavec: It took me by surprise!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: I'm not the type of artist that puts myself in a box
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon talk (Part 1)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce' clips released, show Kendall and Kris Jenner bawling
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
- 'The Voice' artists India Carney and Meghan Linsey take big risks in Top 6 performance show
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was a tragic accident but only after multiple medical errors
- Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner reportedly trying to trademark their first names
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' to premiere two 'About Bruce' Jenner specials on E! this month
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts newly-engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 1)
- Bruce Jenner reportedly reviving motivational speaking career