Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff
- Kanye West gets tattoos on his wrists to show love for two girls
- 'American Idol's Top 12 girls perform, standouts include Jax, Tyanna Jones and Sarina-Joi Crowe
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' White Collar "Masaya" Tribe votes off So Kim in premiere
- 'American Idol's Top 12 guys perform for votes and some rise above the pack
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst: The cast is the best yet, the three tribes live up to stereotypes
- 'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan on new season: The format hasn't changed, it's not a dating show!
- 'The Bachelor' eliminees Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe weigh-in on which girl should win Chris Soules' heart
- Bobbi Kristina Brown taken out of a coma in the hope of change, says family source
- Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules wasn't courteous enough to dump me in a legit conversation
- Giuliana Rancic publicly apologizes to Zendaya Coleman for Oscar dreadlocks joke on 'Fashion Police'
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: "I'm still in love" with the woman I picked!
- Demi Lovato rushed to hospital with health scare, doing much better now
- 'America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls 2' contestant Mirjana Puhar killed in triple homicide
- 'The Voice' coaches all fight for once-rejected artist Deanna Johnson in Blind Auditions
- Kelly Clarkson: I no longer rely on my career for my self-worth, my world has changed
- Tyga: It's all love there with Kylie Jenner and it doesn't matter what the world thinks
- 'The Bachelor' host on 'Women Tell All:' Kaitlyn Bristowe is mad, one girl still really loves Chris Soules