Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets
- Mario Lopez to host CBS' new 'Candy Crush' primetime game show
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!