Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Derek Hough and Julianne Hough reportedly returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' fall season
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- Who gets engaged? Who splits? Which couple quits the show?
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo