Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'American Idol's reportedly eyeing Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson as judges, with Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as third judge
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists
- Jesse James severs finger in shop accident, posts photo on Instagram
- Dawn Meehan discusses her 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites' experience (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough sixteenth-season champions
- 'Catfish: The TV Show's second season to premiere June 25 on MTV
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver
- 'The X Factor' judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio announced by Fox officially
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- John Barrowman to host ABC's 'Sing Your Face Off' competition
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1