Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke
- Antonio Sabato Jr. on 'Dancing with the Stars' exit: It was a sad moment
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson upset sex offender Mark McDaniel gets near daugher Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson
- Alfonso Ribeiro announces his wife is expecting another baby on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' advances eight artists from the "Knockout Round" to "The Live Playoffs" as Taylor Swift joins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Antonio Sabato Jr. and partner Cheryl Burke, Bethany Mota tops leaderboard
- Kylie Jenner yells at haters on social media: Talk about some important sh-t, not my big lips
- Jessica Simpson chops off her hair
- Dean McDermott: I'm not a "monster" because I cheated on Tori Spelling
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon may reportedly lose custody of kids due to sex offender relationship
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell reportedly break-up
- 'Honey Boo Boo' daughter: "Mama June" Shannon didn't believe her boyfriend molested me
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates former 'Survivor' couple Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan
- 'Teen Mom' star Leah Messer was slapped with $10,000 tax lien
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Jep Robertson jokes after suffering seizure