Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'
- Chad Johnson reveals he's returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' this summer
- Rachel Lindsay -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Kicking & Screaming' cast of 10 survivalists and 10 novices revealed by Fox
- Corinne Olympios -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Ranella becomes a star, Brittany's team of experts quit
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes, and who is his final pick?
- Kristina Schulman's ouster was "shocking and devastating" but "for the best," says 'The Bachelor' host
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna reportedly split up again, he "thinks it's the right decision"
- Kim Kardashian praises Kanye West's new Yeezy show: "I'm so proud"
- 'The Bachelor' host: This time needs to work out for Nick Viall, no one is taking it more seriously than him
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton quirk was "almost a deal breaker"
- Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Kacey Musgraves, Lauren Alaina & Cassadee Pope land ACM Awards nominations
- Rachel Lindsay: I didn't really watch 'The Bachelor' before Nick Viall's season, co-workers signed me up
- Josh Murray: It's "tough" to move on from Amanda Stanton and her girls, I miss them
- 'Hunted' recap: Fugitives avoid capture, Lee Wilson takes huge gamble by flying out his wife for a visit