Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars
- Kim Kardashian goes blonde for Kanye West's fashion and album release show
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas finalize divorce
- Ruby Rose and Gigi Hadid react to Kanye West's offensive lyric about Taylor Swift
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' cast and premiere date announced by Bravo
- Lamar Odom spotted in public with Khloe Kardashian for the first time since his October drug overdose
- 'The Bachelor' alums attend Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert's TV wedding, Andi Dorfman calls event "an incestual web of exes"
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"