Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!
- Ali Caldwell on shocking 'The Voice' results: I wasn't expecting the outcome but I showed the world my passion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray friend reportedly claims they've "broke up"
- Kardashian sisters objecting to Blac Chyna's Angela Renee Kardashian trademark filing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoy snowy outing with their kids