Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Kaitlyn Bristowe just showed a little tush, so relax people
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: His story is his own to tell but he's happier than ever
- Kate Gosselin gets fired by Donald Trump on 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
- TLC to premiere new 'Our Little Family' little people reality series on February 17
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump fires 'Deadliest Catch' star Sig Hansen
- Kim Kardashian to star in 2015 Super Bowl commercial for T-Mobile mocking her selfie obsession
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules sends four women packing, including Ashley Salter and Jillian Anderson