Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- 'Love & Hip Hop' star Erica Mena and fiance Bow Wow set wedding date
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her about 30 years ago
- 'The Voice' eliminates Team Pharrell's Sugar Joans and Team Blake's Jessie Pitts, reveals new twist
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Josh Canfield talks (Part 3)
- Janice Dickinson accuses Bill Cosby of raping her
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Tommy Chong: I thought I had a shot to win
- Kim Kardashian: I did naked magazine photo spread to feel confident and love the photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' renewed for 22nd season on The CW
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' renewed for a twelfth season by Fox, to feature new "Stage vs. Street" twist