Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson Season 19 winners
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the cameras
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner
- TV station apologizes for 'Dancing With the Stars' tweet during Ferguson decision
- 'The Voice' Top 10 artists mentored by Diana Ross, Clive Davis, Patrick Stump, Colbie Caillat, and Christina Aguilera
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Bethany Mota and Derek Hough as Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson earn perfect total score
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner reportedly not phased new boyfriend Corey Gamble is an alleged stalker and abuser
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba sizes up the finals competitors
- Kendra Wilkinson: It's going to take a lifetime to trust Hank Baskett again but he's worth fighting for
- Heidi Montag declares she's done with plastic surgery
- Kourtney Kardashian posts cryptic movie quote suggesting problems with Scott Disick
- Former 'American Idol' finalist James Durbin welcomes a daughter into the world
- Janel Parrish's 'Pretty Little Liars' schedule reportedly hurting chances of winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Carrie Underwood wins at 2014 American Music Awards, Pharrell Williams leaves empty-handed
- 'America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls 2' eliminates Shei Phan, leaving only one girl in the Top 4
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Tim Tsao and Te Jay McGrath
- Gia Giudice addresses her mom Teresa Giudice's prison sentence