Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Stacy Keibler gives birth to a baby girl
- Jennifer Lopez on getting married again: "I'm not one to whore around"
- 'MythBusters' co-hosts Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara dropped from show
- Elisabetta Canalis gets engaged to Brian Perri
- 'Dating Naked' participant Jessie Nizewitz suing over crotch shot
- 'Big Brother' evicts Zach Rance from the house and allows Nicole Franzel to re-enter the game
- Mariah Carey reportedly silences Nick Cannon on upcoming divorce with gag order
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo
- 'American Idol' reject William Hung reaches what milestone in life?
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey reportedly living apart and divorce is "a done deal"
- Carson Daly welcomes third child with fiancee Siri Pinter
- Julianne Hough confirmed as new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- 'Big Brother' features Zach Rance and Cody Calafiore on the chopping block going into next live eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts Jacque LeWarne and Casey Askew, determines Top 4 finale dancers
- 'America's Got Talent' determines last set of five acts to advance to semifinals
- Chris Bukowski and Elise Mosca's relationship: What is their current status?
- 'Utopia' cast revealed by Fox, new reality series to premiere September 7
- Former 'Jersey Shore' stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola split for good
- 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest talks turning 40 and new personal goals
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue