Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Saying JoJo Fletcher was "conflicted" over Chase McNary and Derek Peth "a massive understatement"
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- JoJo Fletcher's ex Chad Rookstool reportedly claiming to have texts proving she lied about pre-'The Bachelorette' reconciliation
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- JoJo Fletcher, 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Jordan Rodgers: Derek Peth watched every 'The Bachelorette' season and scripted everything he was going to say
- 'The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher: I had an anxiety attack in Buenos Aires that only foreshadowed my emotions to come
- 'American Idol' Season 3 contestant John Stevens hit by van and suffered fractured skull
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' producer Mike Fleiss: You'll see multiple engagements on this season!
- 'Coupled' star Michelle Tam split from her child's father again after fairytale reunion on the show
- Natalie Negrotti, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Shark Week: Top 5 strangest shark encounters
- Jordan Rodgers reportedly only went on 'The Bachelorette' to be next 'The Bachelor' star, "desperately" wants to be famous
- 'Coupled' recap: Alicia Blanco wins over bachelor Tyler Gattuso, Alexandra "Alex" Clark gets crushed
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy confirm they are expecting first child
- Brie Bella on leaving the WWE: "I just felt like I should move on"
- Paulie Calafiore, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women