Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert agree Nick Viall as 'The Bachelor' will make great TV, they hope to see Jennifer Saviano
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want