Big Brother 4
CBS has released the full roster of former Big Brother contestants, as well as an episode airdate, for their previously announced special Big Brother-themed episode of the network's Yes, Dear, Monday night comedy. Airing on Monday, October 20 at 8PM ET, the Yes, Dear, episode will see Jimmy (played by Mike O'Malley) disqualified as contestant from the "Big Brother" house as a result of Greg’s (Anthony Clark) shenanigans. Full Story
Daily Variety (subscription required) reports that several contestants from past seasons of CBS's Big Brother will appear on an upcoming episode of the network's Monday-night comedy Yes, Dear.
Our episode summary for the season finale episode of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Lesser of Two Evils" and written by AMAI, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
In a battle between perhaps the two most reviled finalists ever in the short history of reality-competition shows, Jun Song, a 27-year-old investment manager from New York City, defeated Alison Irwin, a 22-year-old retail manager from Meadville, Pennsylvania, by a 6-1 vote to win $500,000 in the finale of CBS's U.S. Big Brother 4 on Sept. 24.
Our episode summary for Episode 3 (Friday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "The Recrap from H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Protecting its franchise? Or protecting its ratings? One of those appears to be what CBS is trying to do in its careful editing of its weekly broadcasts of Big Brother 4, as it hides the bigoted and offensive comments by the final two contestants from the mass TV audience.
Our episode summary for Episode 2 (Wednesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "Why Can't Julie Just Shut Up?" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
The Big Brother 4 house is down to its final two houseguests following last night's eviction of Robert, which was witnessed by a record audience of 11 million viewers, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, Sept. 17.
After winning the third leg of the three-part Head of Household competition, Alison Irwin chose to evict the last member of the Dream Team, Robert Roman, from the Big Brother 4 house, bringing Jun Song to the finals with her.
Our episode summary for Episode 1 (Tuesday) of Week 11 of CBS's Big Brother 4, entitled "A Mime Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" and written by strid333, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"Jun's tiny bikini will blind us all!" is the title given by Canada Girl to our episode summary for Week 10 of CBS's Big Brother 4. Check it out (the summary, not Jun's tiny bikini) by clicking here.
Jam! Showbiz reports that two of the three finalists in CBS's 'Big Brother 4' spent much of their time during Monday night's live Internet broadcast making racist comments about the third contestant and insulting his young daughter, leading many viewers of the show to protest that one of the two is likely to emerge from the house as the victor.
According to the final Nielsen ratings for the evening of September 10, CBS's "Big Brother 4 Wednesday" was the night's highest rated program in adults 18-49 and adults 25-54. The live broadcast, which saw the eviction of pilates instructor Erika Landin, matched its second largest audience of the summer.
As host Julie Chen mentioned last evening, with the final Head of Household competition underway and the "Big Brother 4" household down to only three houseguests, the "Big Brother 4" broadcast schedule will be changing slightly -- starting with the preemption of the Friday, September 12 show.
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Chase McNary reveals he "accepted" offer to star as 'The Bachelor' and "signed the contract" like Luke Pell
- Peta Murgatroyd shares personal Instagram photo of post-birth baby bump, fans admire positive message
- Raven Gates -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Mario Lopez shares photos and videos of his rain-ravaged, collapsed backyard
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Nick Viall's alleged Final 4 bachelorettes, and which girl does he pick in the end?
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall justifies Corinne Olympios' rose: I just wanted to see how the women would react
- Miley Cyrus wishes Liam Hemsworth happy birthday: 'I am beyond lucky'
- Corinne Olympios "has always been out of control," insider from 'The Bachelor' bachelorette's past claims
- Gigi Hadid celebrates boyfriend Zayn Malik's birthday: I'm so lucky to know and love you
- Nick Viall 'The Bachelor' bachelorette reportedly thinks she's pregnant, winner "not happy how much of a pig Nick has been"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy gush about parenthood a week after baby Shai's birth
- Luke Pell was dropped as 'The Bachelor' star due to focus on music career and money, suggests Chris Harrison
- Emily Ferguson, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Sexy Social Pics Girl of the Day (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall was just going through the motions on 'The Bachelor,' says Chris Harrison, I had to confront him
- Rachel Lindsay -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Becca Tilley discusses whether she's still a virgin while dating Robert Graham
- Lamar Odom: I want my wife Khloe Kardashian back
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' debuts with double makeovers and 57 pounds lost
- Caitlyn Jenner to reportedly attend Donald Trump's inauguration
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelor' gets even crazier next week, Liz Sandoz left a shadow that would haunt me
- Kim Kardashian robbery update: Several suspects confess to involvement and one man is charged