Big Brother 7: All-Stars
Will Kirby and fiancee Erin Brodie are expecting another baby. Full Story
Will Kirby and Erin Brodie, his girlfriend of six years, have taken their winning relationship to the next level.
Big Brother 7: All-stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin and his business partner are reportedly being sued for embezzlement after they allegedly gambled away an "illegally siphoned" wad of cash.
Dr. Will Kirby and his fiancee Erin Brodie are the parent of an aptly-named child.
Dr. Will Kirby and his girlfriend Erin Brodie are reportedly reproducing.
Mike "Boogie" Malin had a wicked good time watching the Boston Red Sox capture the 2007 World Series championship in Denver on Sunday night, but unfortunately he apparently spread the joy of Red Sox Nation to an uninterested local recipient.
"Say Goodbye to the Slop," our episode summary for the twenty-eighth and final episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Canada Girl, is now available.
Mike "Boogie" Malin was crowned Big Brother 7: All Stars' winner during last night's live finale of the CBS summer reality series, defeating "showmance" girlfriend Erika Landin in a lopsided 6-1 jury vote.
"Reign Of The Boogie Man," our episode summary for the twenty-seventh episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by strid333, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final two houseguests last night, with Janelle Pierzina becoming the twelfth houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
"The One Where Janelle and Erika Finally Catch On," our episode summary for the twenty-sixth episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Aruba, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final three houseguests last night, with Will Kirby becoming the eleventh houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
"Fast Ado About Nothing!," our episode summary for the twenty-fourth episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by ARnutz, is now available.
"A Loaf Of Bread, A Jug Of Wine, And Neil Patrick Harris," our episode summary for the twenty-third episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Estee, is now available.
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner
- Kendall Jenner reportedly "bullied" by other models at fashion shows
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took selfie during vocal cords procedure
- 'Utopia' pioneers welcome two new members and lose one to injury
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH