Big Brother 7: All-Stars
Will Kirby and fiancee Erin Brodie are expecting another baby. Full Story
Will Kirby and Erin Brodie, his girlfriend of six years, have taken their winning relationship to the next level.
Big Brother 7: All-stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin and his business partner are reportedly being sued for embezzlement after they allegedly gambled away an "illegally siphoned" wad of cash.
Dr. Will Kirby and his fiancee Erin Brodie are the parent of an aptly-named child.
Dr. Will Kirby and his girlfriend Erin Brodie are reportedly reproducing.
Mike "Boogie" Malin had a wicked good time watching the Boston Red Sox capture the 2007 World Series championship in Denver on Sunday night, but unfortunately he apparently spread the joy of Red Sox Nation to an uninterested local recipient.
"Say Goodbye to the Slop," our episode summary for the twenty-eighth and final episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Canada Girl, is now available.
Mike "Boogie" Malin was crowned Big Brother 7: All Stars' winner during last night's live finale of the CBS summer reality series, defeating "showmance" girlfriend Erika Landin in a lopsided 6-1 jury vote.
"Reign Of The Boogie Man," our episode summary for the twenty-seventh episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by strid333, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final two houseguests last night, with Janelle Pierzina becoming the twelfth houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
"The One Where Janelle and Erika Finally Catch On," our episode summary for the twenty-sixth episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Aruba, is now available.
Big Brother 7: All-Stars determined its final three houseguests last night, with Will Kirby becoming the eleventh houseguest to be evicted from the show's All-Stars house.
"Fast Ado About Nothing!," our episode summary for the twenty-fourth episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by ARnutz, is now available.
"A Loaf Of Bread, A Jug Of Wine, And Neil Patrick Harris," our episode summary for the twenty-third episode of CBS's Big Brother 7: All-Stars, written by Estee, is now available.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately