American Idol 11
American Idol winner Phillip Phillips has been slapped with a $6 million lawsuit from the show's production company for reportedly not paying managerial fees. Full Story
Phillip Phillips has joined the lineup of performers on American Idol's fifteenth-season finale.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
American Idol's Season 11 finalist Colton Dixon has tied the knot with fiancee Annie Coggeshall.
Former 'American Idol' winner Phillip Phillips reportedly lured by John Mayer's ex-manager to sign with new company
Former American Idol winner Phillip Phillips was apparently stolen by another management company owned by John Mayer's ex-manager Michael McDonald.
The person who officiated Jason Aldean and Brittany Kerr's March 21 wedding in Mexico was a Duck Dynasty star.
Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart may have pulled a fast one on everyone.
Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company
Phillip Phillips, although still grateful to American Idol for jump-starting his music career, is fed up with the show's 19 Entertainment co-production company and has filed a claim to void his contract with them.
Phillip Phillips has gone, gone, gone off the market.
Jason Aldean has proposed to the mistress who broke up his marriage -- former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.
Jason Aldean says he is tired of being judged for his adulterous relationship with former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr.
Jason Aldean now dating former 'American Idol' contestant Brittany Kerr with whom he had cheated on his now ex-wife
Jason Aldean has confirmed he is dating former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr, whom he had cheated on his recently-divorced wife with in 2012.
Jennifer Lopez will apparently offer her expertise to talent hopefuls on American Idol once again.
American Idol is being sued by 10 former black contestants who are alleging they were wrongfully kicked off the show due to racism.
- Aaron Marcellus
- Adam Brock
- Baylie Brown
- Brielle Von Hugel
- Chase Likens
- Chelsea Sorrell
- Colton Dixon
- Creighton Fraker
- Deandre Brackensick
- Eban Franckewitz
- Elise Testone
- Erika Van Pelt
- Haley Johnsen
- Hallie Day
- Heejun Han
- Hollie Cavanagh
- Jen Hirsh
- Jeremy Rosado
- Jermaine Jones
- Jessica Sanchez
- Joshua Ledet
- Phillip Phillips
- Randy Jackson
- Reed Grimm
- Ryan Seacrest
- Shannon Magrane
- Skylar Laine
- Rick Perry and Emma Slater get cut from 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's phone number amid apparent new Blac Chyna feud
- Kym Johnson to fill in for Erin Andrews on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Matt LeBlanc to host U.K.'s 'Top Gear' for two more seasons
- 'Growing Up Hip Hop' to premiere second season on WE tv in October
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)