American Idol 2
Rickey Smith has tragically died at age 36. Full Story
Clay Aiken's all-access series documenting his 2014 bid for Congress is set to premiere in April 2015 on Esquire Network.
Kimberly Caldwell is officially off the market.
Clay Aiken loses Congressional bid in North Carolina but gains his own reality special on Esquire Network
Clay Aiken has grown very accustomed to second place.
Josh Gracin has written a message to his friends and family apologizing for the apparent suicide note he posted on his Facebook account Thursday.
Former 'American Idol' finalist Josh Gracin reportedly on psychiatric hold after posting public suicide note
Former American Idol finalist Josh Gracin is reportedly being held on an involuntary psychiatric hold after posting what appeared to be a suicide note on Facebook.
Clay Aiken says politics is more difficult than American Idol.
Clay Aiken has announced he is running for U.S. Congress.
Clay Aiken may soon be looking for more votes from the public -- but this time, politics are definitely involved.
Jillian Michaels alleges 'The Biggest Loser' used caffeine pills violation as excuse to bring Ruben Studdard back
Jillian Michaels is alleging The Biggest Loser producers' claim that she broke the rules by giving her team members caffeine pills was just an excuse to bring previously eliminated celebrity contestant Ruben Studdard back.
Ruben Studdard is hoping to go from winning big to losing big.
Ruben Studdard will apparently soon be a divorced Velvet Teddy Bear.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
Clay Aiken says he didn't come out of the closet as a 24-year-old American Idol finalist in 2003 because he "probably didn't know" he was gay yet.
- Amber Rose: I felt "body shamed" by Julianne Hough on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kate Gosselin reveals 'Kate Plus 8' will return in 2017
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards becomes grandmother
- Blac Chyna publicly posts Rob Kardashian's phone number -- "How's that feel?"
- Farrah Abraham: I'm not invited to Maci Bookout's wedding and I don't care, I'm busy
- Angela Simmons and Sutton Tennyson welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez to serve as judge on NBC's new 'World of Dance' competition
- Miley Cyrus fills in as 'Ellen' host for sick Ellen DeGeneres -- "I've never hosted a show with my clothes on before"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Mari Takahashi voted off her Millennials Tribe
- Rob Kardashian posts with Blac Chyna amid new family drama and break-up reports
- Kim Kardashian files police complaint against man who attacked her in Paris
- Yolanda Foster approves of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik dating
- Jennifer Hudson, Gavin Rossdale and Tom Jones joining Will.i.am as coaches on next season of 'The Voice U.K.'
- Miley Cyrus on Mariah Carey: "I've never really been a fan" because she's all about Mariah Carey
- Alec Baldwin to portray Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' this season
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga get close in Alexander Wang ad campaign
- Kendall Jenner on bullying: "What matters is how you feel"
- Nikki and Brie Bella grace 'Muscle & Fitness' magazine cover
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Rick Perry and professional partner Emma Slater
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 2)
- Gigi Hadid: "I felt I was in danger" during Milan attack and fought back
- Gwen Stefani raps in preview for upcoming 'Kuu Kuu Harajuku' Nickelodeon series
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' houseguests cast announced by CBS
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrities Calvin Johnson Jr., Laurie Hernandez, James Hinchcliffe, Maureen McCormick, Jana Kramer, and Vanilla Ice earn immunity