American Idol 1
Kelly Clarkson has opened up about her pregnancy experience thus far and made it very clear she's not having an easy time. Full Story
Kelly Clarkson will be getting visits from some of her country music friends when Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale holiday special airs on NBC next month.
Kelly Clarkson is pregnant with her first child.
Kelly Clarkson has hinted she may be pregnant with new husband Brandon Blackstock's baby.
Kelly Clarkson has officially gone off the market.
Kelly Clarkson says she isn't upset she lost her chance to own a ring that belonged to English literature icon Jane Austen after United Kingdom donors matched her bid for it.
Kelly Clarkson has denied rumors she has decided to elope with fiance Brandon Blackstock because she's knocked up.
Kelly Clarkson is apparently ditching her previous plans to have a big fall wedding at home and eloping with fiance Brandon Blackstock instead.
Kelly Clarkson will release her first Christmas album, "Wrapped in Red," in October.
Justin Guarini says he is struggling financially and even skips meals to make sure his wife and kids get enough to eat.
Kelly Clarkson may lose a Jane Austen turquoise ring she acquired at auction last year after an anonymous donor contributed $155,000 toward a campaign to keep the author's ring in her native England.
Kelly Clarkson has bought a ring once owned by literary icon Jane Austen, but the British government won't let the original American Idol winner take it out of the United Kingdom.
Kelly Clarkson has denied reports she'll be serving as a judge for American Idol's thirteenth season.
Blake Shelton will be taking part in Kelly Clarkson's wedding in more ways than one.
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ninth season to debut in January 2014
- 'The Voice' eliminates Matthew Schuler, determines Top 5 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' artists Jacquie Lee and Matthew Schuler on "Team Christina" sing "blow for blow" in quarterfinals
- 'The Sing-Off' fourth-season cast revealed by NBC, to debut December 9
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reportedly spend Thanksgiving apart, Lamar to return to the LA Clippers
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 1)
- Kim Kardashian lashes out at Twitter commenter for criticizing her parenting