Jeff Probst said he's having a hard time keeping in touch with former Survivor: Vanuatu castaway Julie Berry now that the two are no longer dating. Full Story
Jeff Probst and Julie Berry have apparently snuffed the torch on their romantic relationship.
The holidays can be hectic, but spending them with a loved one can make it easier to survive - and Jeff Probst and Julie Berry know a thing or two about survival.
The winner of the $1 million prize at the end of CBS' 2004 "Survivor: Vanautu" may be fired from his job at the Ohio Department of Transportation.
After spending 39 days in the relative peace and tranquility of the tropical islands of Vanuatu, Survivor: Vanuatu winner Chris Daugherty wanted something different for his wedding. On Sunday, he got his wish.
Jeff Probst might sometimes come across as a bit of terse bulldog during his Survivor appearances, but one thing is becoming clear -- the long-time Survivor host is a sappy puppy dog when it comes to love.
Confirming rumors that having been circulating for several months. Survivor host Jeff Probst has admitted that he and 24-year-old Survivor: Vanuatu contestant Julie Berry are seriously dating. "I'm in love. I'm with her. I'm with her family, and there ain't no turning back," the 43-year-old Probst told People magazine this week.
Chasing AmiSecond Thought, Just Let Her Go," our "transcript" for the live reunion show for CBS's Survivor: Vanuatu -- Islands Of Fire, written by landruajm, is now available.
"A Tale of Two Mullets," our episode sumamry for the season finale episode of CBS's Survivor: Vanuatu -- Islands Of Fire, written by anotherkim, is now available.
'Survivor: Vanuatu' finale averages nearly 20 million viewers, but ABC's 'Housewives' still wins its hour
With ABC's resurgent Sunday night programming schedule suddenly featuring two Top 10 Nielsen ratings shows, perhaps it time for CBS to reconsider its tradition of airing Survivor finales on Sundays rather than the show's Thursday night home. Matched up versus Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Desperate Housewives (which ranks second to only CBS's CSI in the season-to-date rankings), Survivor: Vanuatu's season finale managed to win its overall 8-10PM time period in viewers, but failed to experience the big ratings pop that Survivor finales have usually drawn.
In the end, Survivor: Vanuatu's women won the gender battles but lost the war. Or at least called a truce.
"Oh My God, Chris!," our episode summary for the thirteenth episode of the CBS's Survivor: Vanuatu -- Islands Of Fire, written by Coconut, is now available.
Our 'State of the Spoiling' summary for the season finale of Survivor: Vanuatu is now available.
When push came to shove, new Survivor: Vanuatu powerbroker Chris Daugherty decided his friendship with Julie Berry wasn't worth sacrificing the chance to enter the competition's Final 4 with Twila Tanner, the 41-year-old highway repair worker from Marshall, Missouri that he perceived to be less of a physical threat. And as a result, Julie, the 23-year-old youth mentor from Gorham, Maine, was voted out of the game during last evening's Survivor broadcast.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finalize their divorce
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Michelle Money and Cody Sattler split after dating six months
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)
- Chris Soules talks about 'The Bachelor' and his dating experience (Part 3)
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton's artist Craig Wayne Boyd wins seventh season, beating out Adam Levine's three finalists
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo