Survivor: The Amazon
Heidi Strobel had an important message for her husband as he pitched in one of the most important games of his young career. Full Story
Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca have ended their relationship after dating for a decade.
Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasca are dropping hints that wedding bells will be in their future.
Jenna Morasca has apparently decided to follow in Jonny Fairplay's footsteps.
The NY Post's Page Six reports that Survivor: The Amazon winner Jenna Morasca and Survivor: Africa winner Ethan Zohn may be dating. According to Page Six, the two dined together a few weeks back at Rocco's, the featured establishment in NBC's The Restaurant, and then were photographed together at the "Playboy Triple Platinum Cabana beach party at the Park" the other night (see this link for the photo).
Christy Smith, who became known as the "Deaf Survivor" on her way to a sixth-place finish during Survivor: The Amazon, is currently working to develop a new series with Colorado PBS Television focused on sign language, natural surroundings and achievement ... in short, a children's version of Christy's time on Survivor, minus the closet nudists. According to Christy's website, the show, tentatively titled Christy's Kids: Challenge Yourself, will teach about "the environment, safety, and adventure" while also teaching signing "the same way Sesame Street teaches ABC's." Currently, Christy and PBS are soliciting sponsors to underwrite the production coats.
The Austin (TX) American-Statesman reports that Survivor: The Amazon winner Jenna Morasca and her ally, fifth-place finisher Heidi Strobel, appeared at CBS's July 20 nighttime "star party" following the media preview for the 2003-04 season. The party was held at the trendy Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood, a 12-alley bowling center (and upscale restaurant/bar, of course). Among the other network stars and executives present to meet with the media were Judging Amy's Tyne Daly and JAG's David James Elliott.
Playbill.com reports that several former self-proclaimed reality television "hot chicks" began making their Off-Broadway debuts in "Pieces (of Ass)," starting July 10 at Theatre 80 in New York City.
The verdict is in: the Amazon is still a dangerous place, even when you have Mark Burnett and CBS to protect you. The Arizona Republic reports that Survivor: The Amazon contestant Heidi Strobel, who managed to reach the jury, became seriously ill at the end of the shooting session and required hospitalization when she returned to the United States. Heidi thus joined fellow contestant Daniel Lue, who came down with malaria, in the hospital wards upon returning.
The New York Post reports that "Survivor: The Amazon" $1,000,000 winner Jenna Morasca, 21, and fifth place finisher Heidi Strobel, age 24 will be taking it all off in a nude pictorial for the August issue of Playboy magazine. According to the newspaper, Jenna could earn another $1 million or more - depending on sales of the magazine - for the Playboy cover feature.
We're all about to see a lot more (OK, just more) of "Survivor:The Amazon" winner Jenna Morasca. TV Guide reports that CBS has changed its stance on her appearance in a PETA advertising campaign and now apparently will allow her to pose after all.
E! Online reports that PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is upset that CBS has nixed PETA's plans for "Survivor: The Amazon" winner Jenna Morasca to appear in a new anti-fur campaign. The 21-year-old swimsuit model, who took home the million-dollar jackpot earlier this month, had agreed to slip into a fake fur bikini (think Raquel Welch in 1966's One Million Years B.C.) for a PETA print ad. According to a PETA spokesperson, everything was good to go, until CBS execs pulled out the rug at the 11th hour. "They initially gave us the green light on doing the ad then came back and said that it could not mention the word Survivor--the title of the show--or the word 'survive,'" says PETA spokesman Michael McGraw. "We had hope to make mention, in the caption, of her Survivor notoriety."
Larry Johnson, a comedy writer currently working for Disney TV, has posted "Brat vs. Psycho (The Greater of Two Evils)," the latest installment of his 'Gay Survivor Journal,' his weekly commentary about "Survivor: The Amazon" from a gay point of view.
Our episode summary for live reunion show of "Survivor: The Amazon," entitled "Let's Get Out There and Sell Heidi's IQ," authored by 'landruajm' has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo