The Apprentice 3
Former female contestants from NBC TV's "The Apprentice" have some lighthearted fun with Donald Trump in a 2006 calendar for charity. Full Story
Donald Trump says he is close to clinching a deal for a Chinese version of his hit NBC reality TV show, "The Apprentice."
A dozen women fired by Donald Trump on "The Apprentice" will appear as pinup girls in a calendar to benefit the charity Dress for Success.
MSNBC reports a battle between races is being considered for the next installment of Donald Trump's NBC reality show, "The Apprentice."
Donald Trump testified he paid a contractor more than $3 million for work that was only half-done on his Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., golf course.
When she was still fighting for a chance to be Donald Trump's newest employee during Thursday's live The Apprentice 3 finale, finalist Tana Goertz claimed to have learned a lesson from her unprofessional badmouthing of the eliminated contestants who had helped her execute her final task. However, based on the 37-year-old Iowa resident's behavior in the 24-hour period that followed her Trump firing, it would appear as though whatever lesson Tana learned, it had little to do with recognizing the inappropriateness of such behavior.
"Let the Tana Bashing Begin!," our episode summary for the seventeenth and (finally) last episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by volsfan, is now available.
Producer Mark Burnett and Madison Road Entertainment have settled lawsuits over charges to place products on NBC's "The Apprentice."
The Apprentice 3's season-long booksmart vs streetsmart battle ended with the last remaining booksmart team member winning over the last remaining streetsmart team member, as Kendra Todd, a 26-year-old real estate broker from Boynton Beach, Florida edged fellow finalist Tana Goertz to become the third person to hear Donald Trump say "You're hired."
In the season finale of NBC's "The Apprentice" Donald Trump chose Kendra Todd to join his empire and help renovate a Palm Beach, Fla., mansion.
"Here's a Story, of a Delusioned Lady, with Three Very Messed Up Children," our episode summary for the sixteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by Fishercat, is now available.
The Apprentice season that highlighted a battle between high school-educated streetsmart contestants competing against college-educated booksmart contestants is fittingly ending with a final showdown featuring one contestant from each team.
"So Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourself," our episode summary for the fifteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by ginger, is now available.
With its teams dissolved at the end of last week's episode, last night's NBC The Apprentice 3 broadcast featured the show's final three contestants, Craig Williams, Tana Goertz, and Kendra Todd, facing a series of interviews. Craig, the 37-year-old high-school educated shoeshine business owner from Conley, Georgia, failed to impress the executives, causing Donald Trump to fire him midway through the episode. Afterwards, as in previous seasons, the final two contestants were given their final tasks and assigned a colorful group of former contestants as "employees."
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: Graham Bunn and Zack Kalter need to move into a safe house and ride this thing out together
- 'Manzo'd with Children' starring Caroline Manzo and family to premiere October 5 on Bravo
- AshLee Frazier doesn't regret 'Bachelor in Paradise' drama with Clare Crawley, say sources
- Kristin Cavallari rocks tight dress during 'Good Morning America' appearance
- 'The Amazing Race' wins Emmy award for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' episode ends on cliffhanger, will Graham Bunn accept AshLee Frazier's rose?
- Kellie Pickler already working on her fifth album
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner ignore VMA's Ferguson tribute
- Donald Trump slams Emmys host Seth Meyers is a "total joke" with "no talent"
- LeAnn Rimes not waiting "much longer" for kids with Eddie Cibrian
- WE tv picks up American version of U.K.'s 'Sex Box' on-stage sex reality show
- Bruce Jenner reportedly wearing Spanx under everything
- Julianne Hough shares brother Derek Hough's reaction to 'Dancing with the Stars' judging news
- Renee Oteri reveals she's expecting a baby boy with new husband Bracy Maynard
- Former 'Jersey Shore' star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola talks Ronnie Ortiz-Magro breakup
- Nick Cannon reportedly responsible for Mariah Carey split, he chose to leave her
- 'Big Brother' Head of Household Cody Calafiore reveals his two nominations for eviction
- 'Rising Star' crowns Jesse Kinch its first winner over runner-up Austin French
- Stacy Keibler gives birth to a baby girl
- Jennifer Lopez on getting married again: "I'm not one to whore around"
- 'MythBusters' co-hosts Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara dropped from show
- Elisabetta Canalis gets engaged to Brian Perri
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1