The Bachelor 4
The Bachelor fourth-season star Bob Guiney will apparently soon be a bachelor again. Full Story
Bob Guiney could reportedly soon be staring bachelorhood in the face once again.
TLC has announced Date My House, a new home-makeover reality show hosted by former The Bachelor fourth-season star Bob Guiney, will premiere on Saturday, April 5 at 8:30PM ET/PT.
CMT has announced Trick My Trucker, a new spin-off of the network's Trick My Truck reality series that will be hosted by former The Bachelor fourth-season star Bob Guiney, will premiere on Saturday, November 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bob Guiney thinks the future is bright for recently eliminated American Idol 6 finalist Brandon Rogers -- and after turning an unsuccessful appearance on ABC's The Bachelorette into a starring role on the fourth season of The Bachelor, he probably should know.
Reality TV World learned yesterday that Bob Guiney, star of ABC's The Bachelor 4, and his fiancee Rebecca Budig, an actress who also hosted repeats and special editions of The Bachelor, were married on July 3rd. An attendee told Reality TV World that the nuptials took place in Hale, Michigan, at his parents' home on Long Lake, at 11:00 AM.
We finally know what Bob Guiney, the egoistical star of ABC's The Bachelorette and The Bachelor 4, was seeking in his ideal mate: someone with a full-time publicist. No wonder Estella Gardinier and Kelly Jo Kuharski didn't even merit an engagement ring.
The battle is over, and Bob Guiney won by knockout. Whether he can still save his singing career is another matter.
Another week, another Bachelor couple admitting that their relationship has ended during an interview on the syndicated Extra entertainment news program. Oh what a busy December it's been for Bachelor/Bachelorette couple news.
In the lawsuit between the producers and the star of ABC's The Bachelor 4, which we reported here Monday, Bob Guiney received an early Christmas present.
Count The Bachelor producers And Syndicated Productions, Inc. among Bob Guiney's former fans.
Maybe Bob Guiney, the star of ABC's The Bachelor 4, has already had his fifteen minutes of fame.
Has Bob Guiney, the star of the ABC's just-completed fourth The Bachelor series, already broken up with Estella Gardinier or not? According to Guiney, no.
Are ABC's Bachelor Bob Guiney and Estella Gardinier, the woman that he selected at the conclusion of the series, already broken up? According to at least one New York City newspaper gossip column, yes.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- The Bachelor 21
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1