The Bachelor: Paris
Travis Stork has received his fairy tale ending with his sweetheart of over three years. Full Story
Travis Stork has gotten engaged.
They may be keeping it quiet, but Carrie Underwood and Travis Stork are apparently indeed an item.
Carrie Underwood has reportedly found herself a new bachelor.
As part of her acceptance of The Bachelor: Paris bachelor Travis Stork's final rose and a $90,000 ring, Sarah Stone "promised" to pursue a relationship with the 34-year-old emergency room doctor. And she's followed through on that promise -- only her relationship with Stork isn't a romantic one.
After a week of silence, The Bachelor: Paris couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone have admitted that their romantic relationship is over, with Travis citing The Bachelor's requirement that its couple remain apart until after the show's finale episode airs as a reason for their breakup.
Adding new fuel to the rumors that The Bachelor: Paris couple Travis Stork and Sarah Stone have already ended their romantic relationship, the couple's hometown Nashville newspaper is reporting that although he is publicly insisting that they are "just friends," Sarah may have recently started dating Matt Lauderdale, the roommate and business partner of NFL Tennessee Titans football team player Drew Bennett.
Travis Stork and Sarah Stone weren't talking to the media on the day after ABC's The Bachelor: Paris finale aired on Monday night, prompting speculation -- and at least one local television report -- that although the pre-taped finale had ended with the Nashville neighbors professing how perfect they were for each other, the couple's romantic relationship might already be over.
In the end, all The Bachelor: Paris reports proved right, with bachelor Travis Stork selecting Sarah Stone, his nearby Nashville neighbor, over Moana Dixon during Monday night's two-hour finale of the ABC reality dating show's eighth edition.
"The Ladies Tell All, Well, Sorta, Kinda, Not Really," our episode summary for "The Women Tell All" episode of The Bachelor: Paris, ABC's eighth edition of The Bachelor, written by kathliam, is now available.
In what is shaping up to be either one of the least surprising Bachelor finales ever or ABC's most successful smokescreen, another indication that next week's The Bachelor: Paris finale will likely end with bachelor Travis Stork giving his final rose to Sarah Stone, his nearby Nashville neighbor, has emerged in media reports.
"Nationally Lampooning The Bachelor's European Vacations," our episode summary for the sixth episode of The Bachelor: Paris, ABC's eighth edition of The Bachelor, written by volsfan, is now available.
"A Last Few Little Pieces," our episode summary for the fifth episode of The Bachelor: Paris, ABC's eighth edition of The Bachelor, written by tribephyl, is now available.
"Travisí Reasons Why Not," our episode summary for the fourth episode of The Bachelor: Paris, ABC's eighth edition of The Bachelor, written by sorgee, is now available.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- 'Southern Charm' star Cameran Eubanks expecting her first child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Bethenny Frankel and Fredrik Eklund to co-star in new 'Bethenny and Fredrik Property Project' Bravo reality series
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend recreate 'Devil Wears Prada' scenes
- Kim Kardashian: My Paris robbery was "meant to happen"
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Maku Maku tribe blindsides Debbie Wanner after Sarah Lacina flips
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- The Bachelor 21
- Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After
- The Bachelor 20
- The Bachelor 19
- The Bachelor 18
- The Bachelor 17
- The Bachelor 16
- The Bachelor 15
- The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love
- The Bachelor 13
- The Bachelor: London Calling
- The Bachelor 11
- The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
- The Bachelor: Rome
- The Bachelor: Paris
- The Bachelor 7
- The Bachelor 6
- The Bachelor 5
- The Bachelor 4
- The Bachelor 3
- The Bachelor 2
- The Bachelor 1