Raven is a 23-year-old ballet teacher and ghost investigator on the side from DeValls Bluff, AR.
Raven has avoided being a target so far on Big Brother, except when her name is under discussion to be a pawn because she's built a positive relationship with many of her fellow houseguests and no one would probably vote her out. The bubbly beauty is therefore playing a pretty under-the-radar game, and she has a showmance with the handsome Matt Clines.
Raven's former close ally, Mark Jansen, once accused her of being afraid to stir the pot, but viewers saw her feisty side come out when she got into a heated argument with Jessica Graf recently.
As the game becomes more competitive, maybe Raven will use some of that passion to win Head of Household or make a big move.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Walton:
- Raven enjoys doing yoga and random unicorn things. She also loves dogs, horses and modeling.
- The BB houseguest suffers from a rare digestive disorder called Gastroparesis, which causes delayed stomach emptying, and so she has a pace maker that is visible under her skin as well as a 12-inch scar.
Raven has undergone a total of eight stomach surgeries due to her condition and is on her third pacemaker.
- This isn't her first time on a reality competition show. Raven previously competed on So You Think You Can Dance.
Although she didn't reveal her season or how far she made it on the show, she posted a throwback photo of her audition number on social media in Spring 2016.
- Raven is a former beauty pageant participant. She had competed in Miss Arkansas International as well as Miss Arkansas USA. She was actually picked as "Miss Congeniality" in the Miss Arkansas USA pageant.
- The Big Brother houseguest's favorite movie and book of all time is Nicolas Sparks' A Walk To Remember.
- Raven believes there is no such thing as being too southern. She also believes she has an old soul.
- While they haven't revealed it on the show yet, Paul Abrahamian's entry into the Big Brother house wasn't the first time Raven has met him.
Her Instagram includes a March 6 photo of them together, and she captioned it, "I hope you enjoyed Arkansassy @deadskull! I enjoyed our conversation. #friendship P.S. Safe travels through the south."
- When Raven was 17-years-old, she was able to make a wish to the Make-A-Wish Foundation since she's been living with a gastro-intestinal disorder.
Raven's wish was to meet world-famous choreographer and producer Adam Shankman, and it was granted. Raven said it was a "huge honor" to meet him and she was even able to perform one of her dances for him.