Paul, a 24-year-old clothing designer from Tarzana, CA, first competed on Big Brother's 18th season and finished as the runner-up.
Although Paul entered this season with a huge target on his back, he just survived a double eviction and appears to still be running the house.
Paul has allied up with pretty much every houseguest remaining, and those players are afraid to make moves against him in fear of being Public Enemy No. 1 and the next target. If no one has the guts to turn on Paul, his chances of making it to the end are great, and he has arguably played the best game by far. Want to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Paul Abrahamian:
- Paul has a wide range of tattoos, including ones that read, "LIVE FAST, NEVER DIE," and "ROCK N ROLL FOREVER."
- Paul, known for constantly yelling "Friendship," was the youngest person on Big Brother's 18th season, as he was only 23 at the time.
- Dogs are everything to him, and he hated leaving his babies behind to appear on Big Brother. He has no issue with kissing a random's person dog on the street.
- Paul owns a clothing brand called Dead Skull Apparel, which includes clothes for both men and women.
- The houseguest is a spontaneous thrill-seeker. He enjoys crowd surfing, traveling, hiking and sightseeing.
- Paul is in a new band called Strangefaces and they just released their first music video in June for the song "California Poison."
- Paul finished his education at Pepperdine University. As a teen, he said he wanted to go to law school, but after interning for Parliament, the Los Angeles Superior Courthouse, and a few attorneys, he began to realize he could never be trapped in a routine, office setting.