Wells, a 31-year-old radio DJ and iHeartRadio host from Nashville, TN, is currently competing for JoJo on The Bachelorette's twelfth season. He certainly doesn't bring muscles and abs to the table, but JoJo seems to really appreciate his wit, passion and playful nature.
On this season's firefighter-training Group Date, Wells got the rose because -- although he couldn't keep up and nearly passed out -- he tried his hardest, and JoJo thought he was adorable and sweet.
Wells has yet to receive a one-on-one date with JoJo, but so far, he definitely stands out in her mind.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Wells Adams:
- The bachelor is definitely adventurous. He went on a safari in Africa as well as dived with great white sharks in South Africa.
- In 2008, Wells was a finalist for the A.I.R. (Achievement In Radio) Awards in the "Best New Talent" category.
- He doesn't like pizza. Who doesn't like pizza?!
- Wells' idea of a perfect first date includes really good tacos, a great live band, a walk around the city, and wine and cheese on his front porch as they listed to Otis Redding on his turn table.
- The suitor enjoys playing guitar, hunting birds, cooking, making artistic sandwiches, sports, traveling, and listening to music.
- Wells comes from a big family, as he has two brothers and two sisters.
- The bachelor adores dogs. Not only does he have a black and tan bloodhound of his own named Carl, he also helps Nashville Humane Association find families for homeless dogs.
- The suitor fixed up the first car he ever owned as a hobby, a Toyota Land Cruiser.