Raven is a 26-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR. The 5'6" beauty is known for being blunt, honest and confident in who she is and also what she brings to the table.
Raven finished Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor in the runner-up spot, so she decided to appear on Bachelor in Paradise in the hope of becoming one man's first choice.
Raven is ready to get engaged, so she approached Bachelor in Paradise seriously. Her first date with Robby Hayes didn't exactly work out, but Raven also had Ben Zorn and Adam Gottschalk battling it out for her attention. Once Adam won the race, however, Sarah Vendal arrived in Paradise and distracted him with a fun date. Will Adam choose Raven, and if he does, will she still want to be with him?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- The businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- Raven doesn't understand why so many people started talking about her breasts as this Bachelor in Paradise season airs. She got implants six years ago and admits sometimes they show, while other times they don't. Not a big deal!
- Raven rides ATVs, shoots guns and watches football, so she's just as much a tomboy as she is a girly-girl.
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- Raven was in pursuit of a law degree when she found out her father Wesley was diagnosed with lung cancer.
She therefore returned home to Arkansas to be by his side, but after treatment, he was luckily declared cancer-free.