Dean is a 26-year-old startup recruiter from Venice, CA. He first competed for Rachel Lindsay's heart on The Bachelorette's thirteenth season.
Dean got eliminated by Rachel after he brought the Bachelorette to his hometown and confessed he was falling in love with her. He didn't have much time for his wounds to heal before he jumped into filming Bachelor in Paradise, and Dean may have been over his head in Mexico.
After sparking a hot romance with Kristina Schulman early on, Dean wanted to pump the brakes just as Kristina was becoming invested in their relationship.
Danielle Lombard then showed up in Paradise and brought Dean out on a date, which flipped his dynamic with Kristina upside down. Dean must now choose between two beautiful women who both really like him.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dean Unglert:
- Dean enjoys golfing, rock climbing, surfing, and snowboarding. He appears to love anything that keeps him active and provides a rush.
- Dean works as a lead recruiter for StartupTAP in Los Angeles. He's held this position for two years.
- The 6'2" suitor has many tattoos -- his mom's initials on his chest, artwork on his back, a friend's initials on his back, the word "Righteous" on his inner lip, Latin on his hip, and Triforce on his inner arm.
- Dean received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, General from UCCS, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- Dean said his family fell apart when he was 15-years-old because his mother died from breast cancer.
He was estranged from his father -- a converted Kundalini yogi that goes by the name Paramroop, meaning "divinely beautiful" -- for two years before introducing Rachel to him.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW
Although Dean's hometown date enraged some fans because they thought ABC shouldn't have aired such personal, heart-wrenching footage, Dean told Access Hollywood the episode "could've been a little bit worse" and the editing actually spared his family's emotions.