Jenna, a 24-year-old dancer and choreographer from Provo, UT, is currently competing on her second Dancing with the Stars season as a professional partner. She was a member of the show's Troupe for five seasons before getting her chance to shine on Season 23.
For Dancing with the Stars: Athletes, Jenna is paired with Olympic figure skater Adam Rippon, and the couple definitely has what it takes to make it all the way to the end.
Not only is Adam oozing talent and natural rhythm, but he picks up on choreography quickly and has great chemistry on and off the stage with Jenna. So far in the Season 26 competition, the pair have managed to remain towards the top the judges' leaderboard each week.
Until viewers are able to watch Jenna and Adam dance again on the show, let's learn more about the brunette beauty.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jenna Johnson:
- Jenna was born on April 12, 1994. She started dancing at the age of three-years-old.
- Jenna competed on the tenth season of So You Think You Can Dance in the Latin Ballroom genre and placed in the season's Top 8. After the show, she was made dance captain of the 44-city SYTYCD tour.
- In her down time, Jenna enjoys running, baking -- especially cupcakes -- and spending time with her adorable teacup dog named Anastasia.
- She served as an All-Star partner on both So You Think You Can Dance's eleventh season and SYTYCD: The Next Generation. She also participated in the "DWTS Live Tour."
- Jenna is currently dating longtime Dancing with the Stars pro Val Chmerkovskiy. Although their romance was a little rocky in its first couple of years, the couple is stronger than ever and Val has hinted he's ready to "put a ring on it."