Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jean Blanc:
- In addition to a cologne collector, Jean Blanc considers himself a humanitarian, economist, horologist, engineer and entrepreneur.
- Jean Blanc was born in Haiti and immigrated with his family to Boston when he was only two-years-old because of the city's world-renowned educational institutions as well as economic and cultural opportunities.
- He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering from Northeastern University.
- Jean Blanc attended Duke University and earned a Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- Jean Blanc adores dogs and compares himself to a French bulldog that is charming, attentive, tough on the outside, and sweet on the inside.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
To read spoilers on Becca's 28 bachelors and who makes it to the end of her season, click here.