Eric, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA, is the only bachelor whose overnight Fantasy Suite date was featured during the previous episode. Sparks appeared to fly, and the couple was shown getting along great while sharing a bathroom in the morning.
The suitor fell in love with Rachel on The Bachelorette after never having been in love before. Eric ran from love for most of his life because he didn't know how to give or receive it thanks to his difficult upbringing.
Eric and Rachel truly respect and care for one another, but will he be the last man standing?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- Eric obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- He comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- Eric considers himself a motivational speaker, "difference maker," author, and "mentor coach." He is the CEO of EBiggsWay Training.
- The Bachelorette contestant, originally from the tough streets of Baltimore, MD, graduated from Hampton University Magna Cum Laude.
- Eric, who loves inspirational quotes, has written two books: Quotes To Shape Your Life and 100 Days of Wisdom.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- He would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before. Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with her ex Nick Viall on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.