Peter will have to drop all of his walls in order to get to the place where he feels ready to propose, but Rachel is beginning to worry her romance with Peter may not work out because she's expecting a proposal at the final Rose Ceremony in Spain.
Rachel made it known she doesn't want to end The Bachelorette process with just a boyfriend. She's looking for a husband to settle down with, but will Peter be ready for that type of commitment given his fears, doubts and concerns about a quick engagement? Who will win Rachel's heart?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Peter Kraus:
- Peter has four tattoos: A family knot on his shoulder, a cross on his arm, Ironman on his ribs, and a buck on his chest.
- The 6'3" suitor was named among the "Top 10 trainers in Chicago" for TimeOut magazine in 2012.
- In Peter's high school yearbook, he wrote that his plans for the future were to go to art school, become famous in one way or another, and be on The Bachelor!
If Peter doesn't get engaged to Rachel on The Bachelorette, maybe his last goal of the three will come true.
- The Bachelorette contestant received an Associate of Science degree in Dietetics/Dietician from Madison Area Technical College in 2010.
- Peter has a fear of heights and deep water, with deep water being less of an issue. Peter said he would be up for cage diving with great white sharks, but he couldn't just stand on a cliff.
- In addition to his hometown of Madison, WI, Peter has lived in Chicago, IL, and Los Angeles, CA. He also lived in Athens, Greece for three months while pursuing his former modeling career.
- Peter began working as a personal trainer in 2009, and now he owns his own fitness company called Worth Training. According to the company website, Peter bills himself as a "former international model and celebrity trainer."