Josh, a 23-year-old in haircare sales from Miami, FL, who currently resides in Homestead, FL, has experienced a roller-coaster game in the Big Brother house so far.
Josh was recently nominated for eviction, but the house pulled a fast one on Jessica and voted out Ramses Soto instead.
Following a null week in which no one went home, Josh now has the power as HoH and nominated Mark Jansen and Elena Davies for eviction, with Jessica on the chopping block as a special third nominee since she finished the "Temptation Competition" in last place.
While most of the houseguests are gunning for Jessica heading into the next Power of Veto competition, Josh is currently targeting Elena because he worries she is a manipulative and persuasive liar. Will Josh be able to gather votes for Elena, and what will happen once someone claims the veto?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Josh Martinez:
- Josh has been a huge fan of Big Brother since Season 14. He said he didn't go on the show for fame or notoriety; He just wanted the money.
- Josh, who calls himself reactive and impulsive, grew up in the business industry and says he can pick out a liar, snake and manipulator with ease.
- The greatest accomplishment of his life was obtaining his Bachelor's degree from college.
- Josh enjoys playing sports, going to the gym, reading, hiking, traveling, meeting new people, and having new experiences.
- If Josh could have taken three things into the Big Brother house with him, he would've picked a cell phone to stay connected with the world, his mom to cook and clean for him, and his brother or sister so they could raise hell together.
- Josh's life motto is to play hard, work hard and live life the way you want.
- His favorite Big Brother player of all time is "Evel" Dick Donato from Season 8 because Josh says he always spoke his mind, was an "assh-le" when he needed to be, didn't care what others thought of him, and always defended his daughter.