Cody is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX.
Cody proved himself to be a strong physical player right out of the gate on Big Brother when he won the season's first challenge as well as the first Head of Household competition. While he may have a big target on his back already, Cody is in charge this week.
The U.S. Marine has a no-mercy attitude and an even-keeled personality, but his aggressive approach to the game may rub some people the wrong way. However, he already has close allies in Mark Jansen and Matt Clines, as well as a showmance brewing with Jessica Graf. Curious to learn more about this handsome houseguest?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cody Nickson:
- Cody said he plans to quit his job as a construction sales rep after the show because he really hates going door to door as a salesman and getting doors slammed in his face. He'd love to start his own company, just not in sales.
- Going into Big Brother, Cody had every intention of winning the first Head of Household competition to open up the lines of communication in the house.
- Cody prides himself on being honest, but he says it can also be his downfall. He believes that when a person lies, it's a sign of weakness because he or she is probably scared of something.
- Cody is a single father with a five-year-old daughter whom he would've lived with this summer had he opted out of playing Big Brother 19.
- The BB houseguest said he never cries -- ever. He also gets annoyed when grown men make "victim noises," meaning they moan or groan upon hurting themselves.